PWA ‑ Mobile App + Privy

PWA ‑ Mobile App + Privy

by Litefy

Engage more. Smile, PushOwl, Privy, Klaviyo integration.

Sortiraparis

Fantastic app, works like a charm, and what a great reactivity from the developers! Evandro replied so swiftly to my questions that I thought I was dreaming! They are really good!

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kindly words. We're glad to help you and are always available for your requests. Best wishes!

Suplementos Mobile

The best Shopify PWA out there. The support is amazing and Marcos helped me to get the most of my brand new app (PWA).

equatorialmakit

the app is great and help was also good, i like the app ... it work well on my mobile phone, the android version is a bit difficult goooo

Everything Girls Like Boutique

i just installed it. ill come back with additional feedback once i see if this app is helpful or worthwhile

HIENDGUITAR.COM

Evandro is Superb & very responsive Customer service++++++++++ . he help me setup my website in minute.

Vape Bonanza

I installed this app which I was having trouble with. I spoke to Evandro and he solved every problem I was having as well as pointing me in the right direction for problems not in his control. Great customer service

Dolls In Couture

Really easy to use, the app is intuitive and the results have been good so far. One of the best app out in the shopify app store. Great support!

a-mark

The customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was unable to get PWA working on Android but thanks to Evandro I got it working

Miss Aligned london

Customer Service is excellent. I really like this app and have installed on my both stores. I don't have a complaint at all, Litefy is the best PWA out there. Thank you Marcos for your help!

CCBeauty

Simple and straight forward app that does it's job. I am bit dissapointed pwa + push notifications are not supported on iOS, but that's not the fault of Litefy. Support was very fast and helpful!

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much for you kind words.

We're looking forward for push notifications support on iOS devices. Apple are improving Safari in baby steps, and already support other PWA features. We believe that will not take much time to Apple support all the features that Android already support.

Previous 1 3 4 5