PWA ‑ Mobile Apps + Smile.io

PWA ‑ Mobile Apps + Smile.io

by Litefy

More retention. PWA with apps + Smile & PushOwl integration.

a-mark

The customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was unable to get PWA working on Android but thanks to Evandro I got it working

Miss Aligned london

Customer Service is excellent. I really like this app and have installed on my both stores. I don't have a complaint at all, Litefy is the best PWA out there. Thank you Marcos for your help!

CCBeauty

Simple and straight forward app that does it's job. I am bit dissapointed pwa + push notifications are not supported on iOS, but that's not the fault of Litefy. Support was very fast and helpful!

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much for you kind words.

We're looking forward for push notifications support on iOS devices. Apple are improving Safari in baby steps, and already support other PWA features. We believe that will not take much time to Apple support all the features that Android already support.

Flowersjuls

Does exactly what it was made for, and if you are having issues the support will help you out with anything really fast. I’ve tried several PWA apps before and Litefy is definitely the best one. Great app with excellent support!

Refopa

Incredible App. Has completely changed how my stores interact with my customer. The support level is amazing!

Prime

very great support , I had done with 2 store with very useful app
also easily with smile io and other integration app too
great choice for pwa app

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have your both stores onboard. :)

Brazilian Online Store

I tried many different apps and get a lot of issues, Litefy is simple the best. Easy to use, no issues and an awesome Support team. Get me more impressions and conversion :) :)

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Great app and friendly support! Made setting up my PWA a breeze! I definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting a quick easy way to set up a progressive web application.

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to help you to achieve your goals.

heyzindagi.in

It's been a few hours since I installed the app. Evandro has helped sort out the bugs and solutioned all requests possible. Hopefully, the Web App will do well for us. Cheers.
I hope the splash screen can be controlled more in the future versions.

Retro Styler

Excellent service so far! I can't really speak for the app performance as yet but time will tell. Up to now though, everything seems to be great. thanks.

Previous 1 3 4