PWA ‑ Mobile Apps + Smile.io

by Litefy

Get+ sales (PWA). Works with apps, wholesale, Smile.io Rewards

Prime

very great support , I had done with 2 store with very useful app
also easily with smile io and other integration app too
great choice for pwa app

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have your both stores onboard. :)

Brazilian Online Store

I tried many different apps and get a lot of issues, Litefy is simple the best. Easy to use, no issues and an awesome Support team. Get me more impressions and conversion :) :)

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Great app and friendly support! Made setting up my PWA a breeze! I definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting a quick easy way to set up a progressive web application.

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to help you to achieve your goals.

heyzindagi.in

It's been a few hours since I installed the app. Evandro has helped sort out the bugs and solutioned all requests possible. Hopefully, the Web App will do well for us. Cheers.
I hope the splash screen can be controlled more in the future versions.

Retro Styler

Excellent service so far! I can't really speak for the app performance as yet but time will tell. Up to now though, everything seems to be great. thanks.

REVOGUE

The support team is amazing. They are quick and quite helpful. Solved my issue and recommended to tackle other issue my website is facing.

The Wool Company

It was surprisingly simple to install, but being very cautious I asked for some help from Litefy. Very impressed with the proactive and helpful support provided by Evandro.
The app seems to do exactly what it says on the tin and I'm very chuffed to see our logo as an app icon on my iPhone!
App seems simple for customers to install. Will wait to see how many want to do so.

Kargooriginal

Great app and terrific support. The best Shopify PWA out there. The new smile.io integration is a must-have.

PortalMDV

Awesome Customer Service, this app is just GREAT! The interface is clean and simple. Looking forward to see the results.

StompBox Mktplace

This app is awesome! I can see how this app will help my business grow over time. My store performance are improved a lot.

Previous 1 3 4