PWA ‑ Mobile Apps

PWA ‑ Mobile Apps

by Litefy

Get more sales with PWA. Works with apps. Wholesale ready.

heyzindagi.in

It's been a few hours since I installed the app. Evandro has helped sort out the bugs and solutioned all requests possible. Hopefully, the Web App will do well for us. Cheers.
I hope the splash screen can be controlled more in the future versions.

Retro Styler

Excellent service so far! I can't really speak for the app performance as yet but time will tell. Up to now though, everything seems to be great. thanks.

REVOGUE

The support team is amazing. They are quick and quite helpful. Solved my issue and recommended to tackle other issue my website is facing.

The Wool Company

It was surprisingly simple to install, but being very cautious I asked for some help from Litefy. Very impressed with the proactive and helpful support provided by Evandro.
The app seems to do exactly what it says on the tin and I'm very chuffed to see our logo as an app icon on my iPhone!
App seems simple for customers to install. Will wait to see how many want to do so.

Kargooriginal

I recommend the app to everyone, the app itself is very easy to use and the Customer Service is over the top.

PortalMDV

Awesome Customer Service, this app is just GREAT! The interface is clean and simple. Looking forward to see the results.

StompBox Mktplace

This app is awesome! I can see how this app will help my business grow over time. My store performance are improved a lot.

LE IRIS

“This app is great, works perfectly out of the box. This is some thing I was looking for and their support is amazing.”

Rifleworks

Just installed the app, so far so good! Did need support which was excellent, although more to do with my theme than the app. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Rainbowvapes

Installed the app along with push owl for the push notification, tried the push yesterday for the 1st time and worked a treat, had our tech fella sorting this app and he worked with the Litefy team which were a great help, went out of their way to help.

Previous 1 3