PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

by Litefy PWA - Mobile App

Turn on your own app, publish it on Google Play as a TWA

Market Shop Christen

I am very satisfied with the fast and good support. I still have 1-2 problems but it works that is good. best support

Maritu CR

The app works perfect. The support is great and they are always there for you in case of any question. This help to improve my SEO.
La aplicación funciona perfectamente, el soporte técnico es excelente y en solo unos minutos resuelven tus dudas. Ayuda considerablemente para tu posicionamiento SEO

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for reviewing our app. It's a pleasure to have you as a customer. Saludos!

Robbins Instruments, Inc.

how can i purchase a licence please help me no any instruction for purcase the app i cross the free time limit

August 6, 2020

Hi there. Can you send an email to support@litefy.com ? I just checked your account and it's active. :)

Allsport Ltd

Great app. Highly recommended. i wanted some modification with the app and great help from Marcos. He delivered. App works great. no need to waste time to develop a seperate app, just plug in PWA and boom your logo is on the customers phone like an app. no time wasting for looking after a website and an app. all integration works well.

Big Sky Buds

This app is basically exactly what is described. Evandro was really helpful setting things up for me and adding extra features that I needed included for my website!

Celebrate Vitamins

I spoke with Evandro, got everything squared away quickly. Just started testing the app and so far it looks as intended.

IsaaJoint

Happy Root 420

I love this app. Great and timely support. It really does help bring in more customers and buyers.

Mermaid Perfume

App works perfect! Have been using for over a year and has definitely helped communication with customers and certainly drives conversions! Support is there 24/7... not that you need them as all works superb!

Sortiraparis

Fantastic app, works like a charm, and what a great reactivity from the developers! Evandro replied so swiftly to my questions that I thought I was dreaming! They are really good!

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kindly words. We're glad to help you and are always available for your requests. Best wishes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6