PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

by Litefy PWA - Mobile App

Turn on your mobile app compatible with your favourite apps.

Suplementos Mobile

The best Shopify PWA out there. The support is amazing and Marcos helped me to get the most of my brand new app (PWA).

equatorialmakit

the app is great and help was also good, i like the app ... it work well on my mobile phone, the android version is a bit difficult goooo

Everything Girls Like Boutique

i just installed it. ill come back with additional feedback once i see if this app is helpful or worthwhile

HIENDGUITAR.COM

Evandro is Superb & very responsive Customer service++++++++++ . he help me setup my website in minute.

Vape Bonanza

I installed this app which I was having trouble with. I spoke to Evandro and he solved every problem I was having as well as pointing me in the right direction for problems not in his control. Great customer service

Dolls In Couture

Really easy to use, the app is intuitive and the results have been good so far. One of the best app out in the shopify app store. Great support!

a-mark

The customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was unable to get PWA working on Android but thanks to Evandro I got it working

CCBeauty

Simple and straight forward app that does it's job. I am bit dissapointed pwa + push notifications are not supported on iOS, but that's not the fault of Litefy. Support was very fast and helpful!

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much for you kind words.

We're looking forward for push notifications support on iOS devices. Apple are improving Safari in baby steps, and already support other PWA features. We believe that will not take much time to Apple support all the features that Android already support.

Refopa

Incredible App. Has completely changed how my stores interact with my customer. The support level is amazing!

Prime

very great support , I had done with 2 store with very useful app
also easily with smile io and other integration app too
great choice for pwa app

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have your both stores onboard. :)