PWA ‑ Mobile App + Privy

PWA ‑ Mobile App + Privy

by Litefy

Engage more. Smile, PushOwl, Privy, Klaviyo integration.

CCBeauty

Simple and straight forward app that does it's job. I am bit dissapointed pwa + push notifications are not supported on iOS, but that's not the fault of Litefy. Support was very fast and helpful!

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much for you kind words.

We're looking forward for push notifications support on iOS devices. Apple are improving Safari in baby steps, and already support other PWA features. We believe that will not take much time to Apple support all the features that Android already support.

Flowersjuls

Does exactly what it was made for, and if you are having issues the support will help you out with anything really fast. I’ve tried several PWA apps before and Litefy is definitely the best one. Great app with excellent support!

Refopa

Incredible App. Has completely changed how my stores interact with my customer. The support level is amazing!

Prime

very great support , I had done with 2 store with very useful app
also easily with smile io and other integration app too
great choice for pwa app

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have your both stores onboard. :)

Brazilian Online Store

I tried many different apps and get a lot of issues, Litefy is simple the best. Easy to use, no issues and an awesome Support team. Get me more impressions and conversion :) :)

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Great app and friendly support! Made setting up my PWA a breeze! I definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting a quick easy way to set up a progressive web application.

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad to help you to achieve your goals.

Retro Styler

Excellent service so far! I can't really speak for the app performance as yet but time will tell. Up to now though, everything seems to be great. thanks.

REVOGUE

The support team is amazing. They are quick and quite helpful. Solved my issue and recommended to tackle other issue my website is facing.

The Wool Company

It was surprisingly simple to install, but being very cautious I asked for some help from Litefy. Very impressed with the proactive and helpful support provided by Evandro.
The app seems to do exactly what it says on the tin and I'm very chuffed to see our logo as an app icon on my iPhone!
App seems simple for customers to install. Will wait to see how many want to do so.

Kargooriginal

Great app and terrific support. The best Shopify PWA out there. The new smile.io integration is a must-have.