PWA ‑ Mobile App + Privy

PWA ‑ Mobile App + Privy

by Litefy

Engage more. Smile, PushOwl, Privy, Klaviyo integration.

Enxutosupermercados

Great app, easy to install. Now I have a my own PWA with no coding efforts and cost effective. I love the PushOwl integration. :)

Woo Zeal

Great Support! They help a lot and I really recommend an app and people that you can work with!

Hardware Ironmongery Shelving Workwear Camping Ttcwm

Just wanted to say thank you to Marcos at Litefy, went above and beyond to sort the problems out this the app and my site that were of my OWN making, i can't recommend enough how good the support is, they took action on my requests directly and then sorted a variety of other issues i didn't even know about, without me even asking, no doubt saving me weeks on learning, time and of course money. My site is now fast, sleek and better than i could produce on my own, take a look, please.
Excellent Service.

Paul Reynolds
Sales Manager - TTCWM

Panolatras

Great app! Excellent alternative to native apps, much easier to install and great performance!

Valkyrias Clothing

Really cool app, easy to use! and great support.

Nutri Knack

The best app for mobile application!

Advantages
- No need to open developer account on Google Play Store or Apple App Store (So, you do not need to spend any money to launch your store's mobile app)
- Super Easy to set up
- Costs Effective (I would say it's the lowest costs to have mobile app for your Shopify Store)
- You do not have to worry about your store's looks in mobile app, you can preview and customize in your theme's mobile website view.
- no limitation, you can do the same thing if you can do it in your Shopify online store website.

Plus - Customer Care and support is very impressive.

Csliverpool

I couldn't make it work, but the Litefy team fix it in less than 4 hours. Great support.

Onepricetag

Great App with an even Greater Service!

Ferragemthony

Very satisfied with customer service and Litefy PWA app for Android and IOS.

Homeservicetest

Really good support team, really easy to install !