PWA

PWA

by Litefy

Improve mobile conversions using PWA and performance tune.

PortalMDV

Awesome Customer Service, this app is just GREAT! The interface is clean and simple. Looking forward to see the results.

StompBox Mktplace

This app is awesome! I can see how this app will help my business grow over time. My store performance are improved a lot.

LE IRIS

“This app is great, works perfectly out of the box. This is some thing I was looking for and their support is amazing.”

Rifleworks

Just installed the app, so far so good! Did need support which was excellent, although more to do with my theme than the app. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Rainbowvapes

Installed the app along with push owl for the push notification, tried the push yesterday for the 1st time and worked a treat, had our tech fella sorting this app and he worked with the Litefy team which were a great help, went out of their way to help.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Just installed the app without any problems. Set up took minutes and integrated with PushOwl. Let's see how well this app works.

https://www.kinkytoy.shop https://www.kinkytoy.store https://ca.kinkytoy.store

Egotit

I am thrilled. This is one of the bes Apps i have installed so far. It works very smooth and looks really good when you install it. the support was fantastic. Evandro took care of everything within Minutes. And helped me far beyond that. I can recomend this App without a doubt. Keep up the good Work guys.

My Clothes Hanger

Great app...I needed a little help with the setup and Marcos took care of it very quickly. Tested it on my iPhone and it works great.

Mini Und Max

I love the Litefy-app and the outstanding support. Especially Marcos has an answer to all my questions, even about shopify itself. Many many thanks, I will definitely recommend Litefy.

Partsbrite

I am thrilled with Litefy. I don't have the time or desire to create an Android or iPhone app. This Shopify App is magic. Not only do I get the native app like performance on both phones I also make Google happy by increasing my Progressive Web App score. Making Google happy helps me to show up higher on the search page. Try tools like Google Lighthouse to see your store's performance numbers. I am not done raving about this app. The install instructions were excellent! I use lots of apps in my store, and these instructions were some of the best I've seen. If you should need support well, you are in luck there too. I had a question and found Marcos to be VERY helpful. I wish I could give this app more than five stars.

Paul Owner of PartsBrite.com