Recensioner (112)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 juni 2024

We've been using Littledata for just over a month now and it's brought back around 30% of the data we lost with our cookie policy and GA4 updates. We've been super happy with the data so far and we would definitely recommend it as a good plug in solution!

Green Feathers
2 månader användning av appen
15 april 2024

Data is getting ever more complicated for small ecommerce businesses (GA4 intro, consent changes, multiple apps with differing data). SMEs need a solid foundation where they can have confidence they are reading the best data available, giving them time to get on with the day job. Littledata definitely fills this gap. In particular, I'd like to give a shout out to Claudiu in tech support. I keep asking him a tonne of questions - he is patient, quick to reply, and solutions focused. Thank you!

Roar Gill
5 månader användning av appen
1 maj 2024

Littledata did entirely fix the missing transactions issue for us. However, whilst doing that, it completely skewed the attribution of our CPC & Organic traffic - something we couldn’t accept as it made our Ads reporting even worse, which was the whole reason we installed.

I am understanding of apps not always working perfectly but when I reached out to the support team, they totally gaslit me - pushing back saying it must be a GA4 issue, sending me random Google documentation that wasn’t relevant, generally wasting hours of time.

I advised I would be uninstalling, and only then did they escalate the issue. After this, they came back conceding that it was Littledata that caused the attribution issue, that there was nothing they could do and offering me compensation.

If you do install, watch your attribution graphs closely, as well as your device/location reporting. It isn’t the one stop data solution it claims to be.

Boori UK
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
8 april 2024

Instant, Amazing, Bespoke and Expert support while we are still on the trial-mode!

Narcissus
Grekland
11 dagar användning av appen
Littledata svarade 15 april 2024

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to only hear good things once the trial is over. Our tool will help you boosts the performance of social channels by tracking more customers and revenue.

18 januari 2024

I am pleased to share my experience with Littledata and Cornelia. I recently reached out to them to help me with my Shopify store's conversion data accuracy, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with their personalized support.

Cornelia, in particular, was extremely helpful in understanding my concerns and requirements. She patiently listened to my issues and provided me with step-by-step guidance to resolve them. Her support was timely, detailed, and easy to comprehend. I genuinely appreciate her commitment to ensuring that my store's data accuracy reaches 100%.

Overall, I am delighted with the services provided by littledata and Cornelia. Their personalized support and expertise have immensely helped me in improving my store's performance. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for accurate and reliable data solutions for their Shopify store.

Calmoura
18 dagar användning av appen
15 november 2023

Littledata is second to none. I was in the process of looking at Elevar, but both Cornelia and Natascha jumped on the phone with me and spent considerable time going over my requirements, helping my understand attribution, creating reports for me in GA4 and just supporting me in an excellent way. They have gone beyond my expectations.
In regards to the accuracy of my data. I am finding it more accurate than Shopify to be honest and the reports they have made for me have given me very valuable insight into my business.

Greenphones
Norge
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Littledata svarade 27 november 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app.

We are always happy to assist! Hoping the data will continue to make your analytics journey as smooth as possible :)

30 januari 2018

The app was super easy to configure. Even better was their very reasonable consultant options to help us better understand how to set up our google analytics and facebook for much improved insight!!! A shout out in particular to Alexandra for her responsiveness and expertise.

Tiege Skin Care
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
21 juli 2020

Great app, really valuable data, especially if your store has ReCharge. Great support, highly recommended!

Ka'Chava
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
29 juli 2019

Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!

Van Morgen
Nederländerna
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
23 november 2023

Be careful. I've had a very bad experience with Littledata Tracking (GA4).
Zero benefit. Money wasted as if they were the ones who invented GPT or the whole internet in general. Their goal is to take money, not to help you make money

EcoTinySteps
Georgien
2 månader användning av appen
Littledata svarade 12 december 2023

Hi there,

We appreciate every review and try to improve our service for all our customers.
Our team tried to contact you regarding your experience as well as offer a refund in case you were unhappy with the results.

We make it our mission to help all of our customers if they have questions, so feel free to reach out at help@littledata.io