Connector for Google Analytics

Ecommerce data platform for GA, GA4 and Facebook CAPI

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Google Analytics integration for Shopify and Recharge

Finisterre

The support team are excellent and it seems very easy to use so far. It makes integrating Shopify and GA really easy.

Aria Lattner

Littledata has saved me countless hours. As Google continues to advance their analytics stack, Littledata is there to make sure you are always caught up with the best data!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Blush and Bar

This app is amazing for helping sort through an otherwise overwhelming amount of data. Simple, intuitive UI made setting up a breeze, and their team is extremely responsive and helpful!

Van Morgen

Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!

Bully Max

Phenomenal customer support, extremely quick to respond and resolve issue. excellent app. Highly recommended for all shopify store owners.

Absolute Collagen

Helps us understand our subscription (Recharge) payments better. The team are always helpful and respond quickly.

Run Gum

I always knew that Google Analytics was important, but I also knew that it was not always set up perfectly. Littledata helps my Google Analytics work properly which gives me accurate data to make the decisions off.

Also - The Team at Littledata is A++++++++.

Tiege Skin Care

The app was super easy to configure. Even better was their very reasonable consultant options to help us better understand how to set up our google analytics and facebook for much improved insight!!! A shout out in particular to Alexandra for her responsiveness and expertise.

Fuel Me

Very good app to use. Very effective with accuracy data. thumbs up.

Nightliteusa

I'm giving a 5-star review of Littledata-Google Analytics. Here is why. The marketing company I hired to run my AdWords account informed me that my enhanced e-commerce wasn't set up properly. This app fixed that issue during installation! I will definitely upgrade to premium version in the coming months!

nightliteusa.com