Connector for Google Analytics

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Google Analytics integration for Shopify and Recharge

Home Office Space NZ

Free trial finished and we got charged 3x in one day. Really put us off ever using / trusting this app again.

January 11, 2022

Hi! Bianca here — Head of Customer Support. Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback!

Unfortunately there was an error with the payment processor and you were charged multiple times. We apologise for the inconvenience and we want to confirm that the charges were fully refunded. We can offer you another free trial to continue testing our app.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support team for any questions.
Thank you!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Will update review once I have issue resolved. I have a major ocnnection issue they've been accomodating and deserve a 5 star, however, I can't see where my plans cost is set, I couldn't do connection, slow responses, and now two invoices that have false bills on them. They did reply... will update when I have been refunded, applcation functionality isn't working yet it's promising. Will update this asap problems are resolved, hopefully sooner than later.

January 11, 2022

Hi, Bianca here - Head of Customer Support - we appreciate your feedback and we apologise for your experience.

We have tried to contact you a number of times, to perform an audit and help get the setup running.

As for the refund - we have requested it from Shopify when you notified the team, but unfortunately we do not have any control over the refund process.

Please contact us if you wish to resume your trial.
Thank you!