Littledata Analytics

Google Analytics, GA4, GTM, Facebook CAPI, Subscriptions

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

JasieBasie.pl

Location Poland

Game changer and no-brainer if you take your Shop analytics seriously. It fixed Shopify issue with lost GA transactions instantly. PS: I only would like to see "cheaper" plan as 1500 orders limit in the basic plan is way too much for most of the shops at the beggining.

August 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We appreciate the feedback and we'll take into consideration your suggestion.

Bruush

Time spent using app About 2 years

For businesses that use subscription apps and have two checkout flows (Recharge/Bold/etc), this app gives you confidence that your core KPIs (AOV, CR, Abandonments) are accurate. This is the only way we've been able to get accurate reporting data that we trust. Critique is that the App is 'sensitive' and displays lots of 'warnings' for issues that are not really issues, so having an ongoing dialog with customer care is key (we signed up for the Enterprise version to have them manage these issues directly).

Karmameju Skincare

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 14 minutes

As I have now received clarification from Bianca at LittleData in regards to uninstalling and removing code, I am changing my review of this app.