Google Analytics by Littledata

Google Analytics by Littledata

by Littledata

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

Finisterre

The support team are excellent and it seems very easy to use so far. It makes integrating Shopify and GA really easy.

Aria Lattner

Littledata has saved me countless hours. As Google continues to advance their analytics stack, Littledata is there to make sure you are always caught up with the best data!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Blush and Bar

This app is amazing for helping sort through an otherwise overwhelming amount of data. Simple, intuitive UI made setting up a breeze, and their team is extremely responsive and helpful!

Van Morgen

Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!

Bully Max

Phenomenal customer support, extremely quick to respond and resolve issue. excellent app. Highly recommended for all shopify store owners.

Absolute Collagen

Helps us understand our subscription (Recharge) payments better. The team are always helpful and respond quickly.

Run Gum

I always knew that Google Analytics was important, but I also knew that it was not always set up perfectly. Littledata helps my Google Analytics work properly which gives me accurate data to make the decisions off.

Also - The Team at Littledata is A++++++++.

Shoeteria Online

I highly recommend this app. Straightforward install and great support. The app allows us a much broader GA integration than we would have been able to accomplish on our own.

Tiege Skin Care

The app was super easy to configure. Even better was their very reasonable consultant options to help us better understand how to set up our google analytics and facebook for much improved insight!!! A shout out in particular to Alexandra for her responsiveness and expertise.

Fuel Me

Very good app to use. Very effective with accuracy data. thumbs up.

Previous 1