Google Analytics Connector

Google Analytics Connector

by Littledata

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

FUTURE STORIES

I used the app to get a more accurate reporting from Shopify to Google Analytics and Littledata does the job very well indeed. So here I am - a fully satisfied customer.

MilkRun

It was nice to count with LittleData support on our setup phase. Bianca & David were dedicating all time needed to make sure all was correctly set up and also helped us debug some initial issues we were having. They were kind and supportive in the whole initial process. Happy to be working together.

SATURO

The app is easy to install and works out-of-the-box. The support is one of the best I have ever experienced. Response times are super short and if the first-line support does not know the answer, you get a reply from an experienced employee who can solve the problem.

Better Way Health

Little Data is amazing! Say goodbye to a lot of your (direct) / (none) issues. Little Data helped us figure out what channels were getting us our future subscribers and what helped convert them. Its a must have if you are running Recharge and Shopify

BONAVENTURA JP

Great app with great support!! I'm not familiar with GA, but the support taught me so kindly. And It was prompt responses when I asked some questions :)

Wüfers

Awesome app. Solved our attribution and conversion issues in GA right away. Exactly as advertised. David was extremely helpful in providing support and troubleshooting our issues. Great team!

Love Yourself

Great app, straightened our analytics within a week with the added benefit of integrating with other Shopify apps we have a better understanding of all our data.

Avantera

Awesome app! So helpful to have accurate data in google analytics and be able to make decisions based on data you trust. Especially helpful for subscription companies to distinguish between first time and renewal orders.

ZQuiet

This app has been super helpful to get our attribution straight. The support is fantastic both for getting going, and for new things that come up along the way. Thank you Littledata!

BONAVENTURA

I am positively surprised by this app and especially the support team behind. They guide you personally throught the setup process which just takes a couple of minutes and are always very quick to reply and solve issues which might not even are directly related to littledata. If you want to have robust Google Analytics data with Shopify, this is the best option.

Previous 1 3 4 5