Google Analytics by Littledata

Google Analytics by Littledata

by Littledata

Google Analytics app with Facebook Ads & ReCharge connections

Van Morgen

Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!

Bully Max

Phenomenal customer support, extremely quick to respond and resolve issue. excellent app. Highly recommended for all shopify store owners.

Absolute Collagen

Helps us understand our subscription (Recharge) payments better. The team are always helpful and respond quickly.

Run Gum

I always knew that Google Analytics was important, but I also knew that it was not always set up perfectly. Littledata helps my Google Analytics work properly which gives me accurate data to make the decisions off.

Also - The Team at Littledata is A++++++++.

Shoeteria Online

I highly recommend this app. Straightforward install and great support. The app allows us a much broader GA integration than we would have been able to accomplish on our own.

Tiege Skin Care

The app was super easy to configure. Even better was their very reasonable consultant options to help us better understand how to set up our google analytics and facebook for much improved insight!!! A shout out in particular to Alexandra for her responsiveness and expertise.

Fuel Me

Very good app to use. Very effective with accuracy data. thumbs up.

Nightliteusa

I'm giving a 5-star review of Littledata-Google Analytics. Here is why. The marketing company I hired to run my AdWords account informed me that my enhanced e-commerce wasn't set up properly. This app fixed that issue during installation! I will definitely upgrade to premium version in the coming months!

nightliteusa.com

Topmunch

The app has a great value proposition. Edward helped me out with the initial setup and explained what exactly the app does.

Denjara Apparel

I really liked the smoothness of the app; the overall 'look and feel'.

I instantly knew I had a solid solution on hand for a problem that most of us struggles with: Weeding out bad or misleading information from Google Analytics.

Fixing my Google Analytics datafeed with this app is SO much more easy than doing it manually and definitely a huge win for our store.

Previous 1