Set up improved tracking in minutes. Capture 100% of orders, track refunds, lifetime value and more — straight into Google Analytics.
Smart script fixes marketing attribution for Shopify stores, including paid, organic, search, social, and email. Connect FB & Google Ads.
Track your entire checkout flow and repeat purchases. Smart connections for ReCharge, CartHook, payment gateways and multi-currency sales.
About Connector for Google Analytics
Can you risk making decisions based on bad data?
Littledata's connector for Google Analytics automatically fixes tracking for Shopify stores. Our app offers complete sales data, accurate marketing attribution, and custom dimensions for lifetime value reporting (LTV) in Google Analytics. Built for Shopify, optimized for Shopify Plus.
After years in the field as Google Analytics consultants for top DTC brands, we built Littledata to make Shopify tracking easy and reliable.
- Complete marketing attribution thanks to a combination of client-side and server-side tracking
- Powerful integrations with ReCharge and more
- Works with Google Analytics or any connected reporting tool (eg Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Glew)
- Cross-domain tracking and multi-currency/multi-store support
- Data layer extensible with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Scalability for Shopify Plus
How it works
- Audit – our smart technology reviews your analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Connect – simply connect your website to Google Analytics and other popular apps like ReCharge, CartHook, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads (ad cost import) and Google Ads
- Fix – say hello to 100% accurate data across the board
- Automatic & streamlined – works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Quick fix – make Shopify data match Google Analytics data
- Server-side tracking – capture every shopper action and event; ensure no metric goes missed or unmeasured
- Don’t sweat the details – enjoy Enhanced Ecommerce support for metrics like Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus desired details such as vouchers, discount codes and product categories
- Seamless integrations – get accurate sales and marketing data when you connect your favorite Shopify apps like ReCharge, Refersion, CartHook and Facebook Ads
- Optimization tools – includes ecommerce benchmarks and site speed checks
Works with headless setups
- Headless Shopify tracking for checkout flow
- Just a few extra setup steps (choose the 'manual' install route)
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Monitor and automatically filter key metrics like First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value and Revenue per Customer to help you focus on actionable insights
- Proven industry benchmarks to see how your site compares, including data on revenue, conversions, bounce rate and site performance
- Top-rated Facebook Ads connection for accurate campaign tagging and campaign cost import to Google Analytics
Littledata Plus plans
Looking for expert support? Scale the smart way with a dedicated account manager from Littledata's team of analytics experts. Plus plans offer higher data thresholds, unlimited country stores, and Shopify Plus support.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Bold Subscriptions,
- Google Optimize
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $79/month billed at $948 once per year
or $159/month billed at $1,908 once per year
or $319/month billed at $3,828 once per year
or $399/month billed at $4,788 once per year
Upgrade to Enterprise Plus for unlimited orders and solution engineering
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
This is a tool you must have in any Shopify store if you use Google Analytics for reporting. It has also a lot of integrations out of the box that will enhance your reports
I used the app to get a more accurate reporting from Shopify to Google Analytics and Littledata does the job very well indeed. So here I am - a fully satisfied customer.
This is what we love to hear! Thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us.
It was nice to count with LittleData support on our setup phase. Bianca & David were dedicating all time needed to make sure all was correctly set up and also helped us debug some initial issues we were having. They were kind and supportive in the whole initial process. Happy to be working together.
Thank you for taking time to leave this review! We're thrilled to have you on board and to partner alongside you.