Set up improved tracking in minutes. Capture 100% of orders, track refunds, lifetime value and more — straight into Google Analytics.
Smart script fixes marketing attribution for Shopify stores, including paid channels, organic, search, social, and email marketing.
Track your entire checkout flow and repeat purchases. Smart connections for ReCharge, CartHook, payment gateways and multi-currency sales.
About Google Analytics by Littledata
Can you risk making decisions based on bad data?
Ecommerce analytics were too complicated, so we built a better way. Littledata automatically fixes tracking for Shopify stores, offering complete marketing attribution, accurate sales data, and custom dimensions for lifetime value reporting (LTV). Built for Shopify, optimized for Shopify Plus.
After years in the field as Google Analytics consultants, we built Littledata to make Shopify tracking easy and reliable.
- Complete marketing attribution thanks to a combination of client-side and server-side tracking
- Powerful integrations with ReCharge and more
- Works with Google Analytics or any connected reporting tool (eg DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, Glew)
- Cross-domain tracking and multi-currency/multi-store support
- Data layer extensible with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Scalability for Shopify Plus
How it works
- Audit – our smart technology reviews your analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Connect – simply connect your website to Google Analytics and other popular apps like ReCharge, CartHook, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads (ad cost import) and Google Ads
- Fix – say hello to 100% accurate data across the board
- Automatic & streamlined – works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Quick fix – make Shopify data match Google Analytics data
- Server-side tracking – capture every shopper action and event; ensure no metric goes missed or unmeasured
- Don’t sweat the details – enjoy Enhanced Ecommerce support for metrics like Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus desired details such as vouchers, discount codes and product categories
- Seamless integrations – get accurate sales and marketing data when you connect your favorite Shopify apps like ReCharge, Refersion, CartHook and Facebook Ads
- Optimization tools – includes ecommerce benchmarks and site speed checks
Works with headless setups
- Headless Shopify tracking for checkout flow
- Just a few extra setup steps (choose the 'manual' install route)
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Monitor and automatically filter key metrics like First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value and Revenue per Customer to help you focus on actionable insights
- Proven industry benchmarks to see how your site compares, including data on revenue, conversions, bounce rate and site performance
- Top-rated Facebook Ads connection for accurate campaign tagging and campaign cost import to Google Analytics
Looking for expert support? Scale the smart way with a dedicated account manager from Littledata's team of analytics experts. Enterprise plans offer custom setup and reporting from a Shopify expert.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Bold Subscriptions
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $59/month billed at $708 once per year
Up to 150,000 sessions or 1,500 orders per month
or $159/month billed at $1,908 once per year
See pricing details for info on Enterprise plans
Up to 1,000,000 sessions or 10,000 orders per month
Upgrade to an Enterprise plan for account management
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Littledata team (shout out to David) has been doing an amazing job - we are a bit of an edge scenario for them and have required more time than typical, but David and his team have been nothing but patient and helpful. Their customer service goes above and beyond what we've encountered with other apps so far!
I really appreciate the personal service of the Littledata team. they're super available (we are plus) and helpful. Our GA has never been cleaner or more useful.
We have been using Littledata for almost 2 years now and are very happy with the consistency of data, the default schemas, and ability to customize and iterate our set-up over time. The customer service team (A+ Claudia) always responds quickly, and is very knowledgeable and always able to resolve questions and support requests quickly. Data is key to our business, and Littledata helps us stitch together key data components with little to no maintenance.