Set up improved tracking in minutes. Capture 100% of orders, track refunds, lifetime value and more — straight into Google Analytics.
Get accurate data about marketing campaigns, from Google Ads and Facebook Ads to social channels like Instagram and Twitter.
Seamlessly track first-time payments and recurring transactions in Google Analytics with the ReCharge integration.
About Google Analytics by Littledata
Overwhelmed by big data? Say hello to a better way.
The Littledata app automatically fixes Shopify store tracking in Google Analytics. Our smart technology automates the data flow, so you can focus on the little data that makes the biggest difference - to traffic, conversions and revenue.
Shopify is an awesome ecommerce platform, but its native reporting has some serious issues - and Google Analytics can be complicated to set up correctly. After years in the field as consultants, we built Littledata to automate the complicated parts of ecommerce analytics.
Accurate data for reliable tracking
- Streamlined and automatic - works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Core features like our Audit tool let you automatically fix your Google Analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Server-side tracking makes sure that nothing is missed - capture every action and event
- Enhanced Ecommerce support for details such as Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus any desired details such as vouchers/discount codes or product categories
- Seamless integration with other Shopify apps, including ReCharge for subscription analytics, Refersion for affiliate marketing, and CartHook for one-page checkout and upsells
Shopify Flow connector
- The only Shopify Flow connector for Google Analytics, including customer events and order events
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Automatically connect marketing channels with customer revenue and product performance
- Monitor key metrics such as First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value, Revenue per Customer - all automatically filtered and explained to help you focus on actionable insights
- Ecommerce Benchmarks to see how your site compares locally and globally, including stats on revenue, conversions, bounce rates and site performance
- Facebook Ads connection for accurate campaign tagging and campaign cost import to Google Analytics
- Missions for optimisation launch directly in the app; follow step-by-step instructions to improve sales and conversions
Questions? We're always here to help, and enterprise plans include a dedicated account manager.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Shopify Flow
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $59/month billed at $708 once per year
Up to 150,000 sessions or 1,500 orders per month
or $159/month billed at $1,908 once per year
See pricing details for info on Enterprise plans
Up to 1,000,000 sessions or 10,000 orders per month
Upgrade to an Enterprise plan for account management and custom setup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!
Phenomenal customer support, extremely quick to respond and resolve issue. excellent app. Highly recommended for all shopify store owners.
For businesses that use subscription apps and have two checkout flows (Recharge/Bold/etc), this app gives you confidence that your core KPIs (AOV, CR, Abandonments) are accurate. This is the only way we've been able to get accurate reporting data that we trust. Critique is that the App is 'sensitive' and displays lots of 'warnings' for issues that are not really issues, so having an ongoing dialog with customer care is key (we signed up for the Enterprise version to have them manage these issues directly).