The Littledata app fixes tracking automatically, including all sales and checkout steps! See your data in the app, and in Google Analytics.
Accurate data about marketing campaigns, from Google and Facebook Ads to social channels like Instagram and Twitter.
ReCharge integration to seamlessly track first-time payments and recurring transactions in Google Analytics.
About Littledata ‑ Google Analytics
Overwhelmed by big data? Say hello to a better way.
The Littledata app automatically fixes Shopify store tracking in Google Analytics. Our smart technology improves your data collection and automates reporting, so you can focus on the little data that makes the biggest difference - to traffic, conversions and revenue.
Shopify is an awesome ecommerce platform, but its native reporting has some serious issues - and Google Analytics can be complicated to set up correctly. After years in the field as consultants, we built Littledata to automate the complicated parts of ecommerce analytics.
Accurate data for reliable tracking
- Streamlined and automatic - works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Core features like our Audit tool let you automatically fix your Google Analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Enhanced Ecommerce support for details such as Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus any desired details such as vouchers/discount codes or product categories
- Seamless integration with other Shopify apps, including ReCharge for subscription analytics, Refersion for affiliate marketing, and CartHook for one-page checkout and upsells
Shopify Flow connector
- The only Shopify Flow connector for Google Analytics, including customer events and order events
Ecommerce analytics for a competitive advantage
- Get a complete picture of your online business by connecting marketing channels with customer revenue and product performance
- Monitor key metrics such as First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value, Revenue per Customer - all automatically filtered and explained to help you focus on actionable insights
- Ecommerce Benchmarks to see how your site compares locally and globally, including stats on revenue, conversions, bounce rates and site performance
- Improve marketing ROI with accurate campaign tagging and Facebook Ads cost import
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Enterprise-level analytics at a fraction of the cost for medium- and large-sized stores (and smaller shops on the growth path!)
- Smart reporting that scales with your business, including a personalised dashboard and automated report packs
- Activate the 'Shopify report pack' to see when are users most likely to buy, conversion rate by marketing channel, and more
- Sell to your ideal customers with Buyer Personas automatically generated from your marketing channel data (Paid Search, Organic Search, Email, Referral and Social)
- Missions for optimisation launch directly in the app; follow step-by-step instructions to improve sales and conversions
Questions? We're always here to help, and enterprise plans include a dedicated account manager.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Shopify Flow
Pricing 14-day free trial
Google Analytics audit
Unlimited connections, including ReCharge, Facebook Ads & Shopify Flow
Two report packs
Up to 500 orders per month
Three report packs
Up to 2,500 orders per month
See pricing details for info on Enterprise plans
Five report packs
Up to 10,000 orders per month
Upgrade to an Enterprise plan for account management and custom setup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 13 reviews
Most recent reviews
Helps us understand our subscription (Recharge) payments better. The team are always helpful and respond quickly.
I always knew that Google Analytics was important, but I also knew that it was not always set up perfectly. Littledata helps my Google Analytics work properly which gives me accurate data to make the decisions off.
Also - The Team at Littledata is A++++++++.
As I have now received clarification from Bianca at LittleData in regards to uninstalling and removing code, I am changing my review of this app.