Set up improved tracking in minutes. Capture 100% of orders, track refunds, lifetime value and more - straight into Google Analytics.
Accurate data about marketing campaigns, from Google Ads and Facebook Ads to social channels like Instagram and Twitter.
ReCharge integration to seamlessly track first-time payments and recurring transactions in Google Analytics.
About Google Analytics by Littledata
Overwhelmed by big data? Say hello to a better way.
The Littledata app automatically fixes Shopify store tracking in Google Analytics. Our smart technology automates the data flow, so you can focus on the little data that makes the biggest difference - to traffic, conversions and revenue.
Shopify is an awesome ecommerce platform, but its native reporting has some serious issues - and Google Analytics can be complicated to set up correctly. After years in the field as consultants, we built Littledata to automate the complicated parts of ecommerce analytics.
Accurate data for reliable tracking
- Streamlined and automatic - works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Core features like our Audit tool let you automatically fix your Google Analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Server-side tracking makes sure that nothing is missed - capture every action and event
- Enhanced Ecommerce support for details such as Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus any desired details such as vouchers/discount codes or product categories
- Seamless integration with other Shopify apps, including ReCharge for subscription analytics, Refersion for affiliate marketing, and CartHook for one-page checkout and upsells
Shopify Flow connector
- The only Shopify Flow connector for Google Analytics, including customer events and order events
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Automatically connect marketing channels with customer revenue and product performance
- Monitor key metrics such as First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value, Revenue per Customer - all automatically filtered and explained to help you focus on actionable insights
- Ecommerce Benchmarks to see how your site compares locally and globally, including stats on revenue, conversions, bounce rates and site performance
- Facebook Ads connection for accurate campaign tagging and campaign cost import to Google Analytics
- Missions for optimisation launch directly in the app; follow step-by-step instructions to improve sales and conversions
Questions? We're always here to help, and enterprise plans include a dedicated account manager.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Shopify Flow
Pricing 14-day free trial
Google Analytics tracking for Shopify
Unlimited connections, including ReCharge, Facebook Ads & Shopify Flow
Up to 500 orders per month
Up to 2,500 orders per month
See pricing details for info on Enterprise plans
Up to 10,000 orders per month
Upgrade to an Enterprise plan for account management and custom setup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 15 reviews
Most recent reviews
Not much value in this app. Free trial does not provide much data/functionality. We've had problems for months getting everything to sync - still doesn't work. Customer service is condescending. Waste of money and more importantly, time.
Sorry, you didn’t have a positive experience with our app. We've tried a few times to reach you to understand the problem but this is the first time we've heard from you since you completed the free trial one year ago. Our support team responds within an hour, and we'd be happy to give you another free trial (including full functionality) if you can explain what's not working.
**Update: They're apparently addressing this issue in a new version of the app**
If you're like me and are used to looking at your reports by SKU and have a good SKU naming convention to make report reading easy and fast, this app will require you to add an extra step to see your SKUs again since they send Shopify IDs to your SKU column. They need to address this issue. I couldn't even look beyond that point at the rest of it. Now I'm looking at the last 30 days of sales data and I can't tell what I'm looking at.
Helps us understand our subscription (Recharge) payments better. The team are always helpful and respond quickly.