Set up improved tracking in minutes. Capture 100% of orders, track refunds, lifetime value and more — straight into Google Analytics.
Get accurate data about marketing campaigns, from Google Ads and Facebook Ads to social channels like Instagram and Twitter.
Seamlessly track first-time payments and recurring transactions in Google Analytics with the ReCharge integration.
About Google Analytics by Littledata
Struggling to get accurate data? There’s a better way to track the metrics that matter to your store.
Littledata’s smart script, connections and integrations automatically fix tracking for Shopify stores. And with accurate data through Google Analytics’ robust platform, you’re empowered to make better, more informed decisions for your store.
After years in the field as Google Analytics consultants, we built Littledata to fix the headaches and streamline the flow of ecommerce analytics.
The app provides an initial audit for proper reporting setup, website benchmarks by industry and step-by-step missions to optimise performance.
With connections to your favorite reporting tools, marketing tools and ecommerce apps, Littledata creates an even smoother path to merchant success.
How it works
- Audit – our smart technology reviews your analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Connect – simply connect your website to Google Analytics and other popular apps like ReCharge, CartHook, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads
- Fix – say hello to 100% accurate data across the board
Accurate data for reliable tracking
- Automatic & streamlined – works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Quick fix – make Shopify data match Google Analytics data
- Server-side tracking – capture every shopper action and event; ensure no metric goes missed or unmeasured
- Don’t sweat the details – enjoy Enhanced Ecommerce support for metrics like Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus desired details such as vouchers, discount codes and product categories
- Seamless integrations – get accurate sales and marketing data when you connect your favorite Shopify apps like ReCharge, Refersion, CartHook and Facebook Ads
- Optimisation tools – includes ecommerce benchmarks and step-by-step missions to increase conversions
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Automatically connect marketing channels with customer revenue and product performance
- Monitor and automatically filter key metrics like First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value and Revenue per Customer to help you focus on actionable insights
- Proven industry benchmarks to see how your site compares, including data on revenue, conversions, bounce rate and site performance
- Top-rated Facebook Ads connection for accurate campaign tagging and campaign cost import to Google Analytics
Shopify Flow connector
Littledata offers the only Shopify Flow connector for Google Analytics, which tracks all customer events and order events.
Questions? Our customer support team is here to help. With an enterprise plan, you can enjoy full access to a dedicated account manager.
Try Littledata free for 14 days!
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Shopify Flow
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $59/month billed at $708 once per year
Up to 150,000 sessions or 1,500 orders per month
or $159/month billed at $1,908 once per year
See pricing details for info on Enterprise plans
Up to 1,000,000 sessions or 10,000 orders per month
Upgrade to an Enterprise plan for account management and custom setup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!
Phenomenal customer support, extremely quick to respond and resolve issue. excellent app. Highly recommended for all shopify store owners.
For businesses that use subscription apps and have two checkout flows (Recharge/Bold/etc), this app gives you confidence that your core KPIs (AOV, CR, Abandonments) are accurate. This is the only way we've been able to get accurate reporting data that we trust. Critique is that the App is 'sensitive' and displays lots of 'warnings' for issues that are not really issues, so having an ongoing dialog with customer care is key (we signed up for the Enterprise version to have them manage these issues directly).