Live Product Options

Live Product Options

by Cloudlift

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

TEETAQ

Used many apps before, but this apps is most user-friendly & affordable to small size business, Recommend !

Pet Polly

This is a great app for adding customizations to products that otherwise wouldn't be possible with normal Shopify. Great app and support team.

Soluciones de impresión personalizadas.

I recommend 100% both applications "live-product-options and upload-lift" from Cloudlift.App. The two are very versatile, highly configurable, and work very well together. You can configure them according to the needs of the products and you can visually use a custom CCS for the variant visuality of the products, you also have other customizable visual options. Despite being such a young app, I highly recommend it. The best thing they have is technical support with a quick response in less than an hour, and if you have any problems they also attend you on weekends. I am very grateful for this app and for Michael, who has always found a solution to all my problems.

Wag The Nub

Michael is awesome and so is his app. He's an excellent communicator, replies quickly and always solves my issues and answers my questions. He set up a beautiful product for me. Highly recommend!

SportsJerseysIL

It really helped me to solve my problems. Furthermore, they have very kind customer support, you should try this app out.

PureTime

It's very rare to see an app where the developer actually has thought about the interface as well as how the customer would interact with the app. Combine this with a premium and blistering fast support and you have the only options app you would probably ever need. It's also a pleasure to see an app with full functionality on the free plan to allow you to grow along with the paid plans. All in all very well executed.

JBCoolCats

I was looking for a way to personalize cat collars on my store. I only needed an option for a name and a charm. I tried another app, and it was way too complicated, especial for this simple task. After days of frustration with the other app, I contacted Live Product Options and they told their app could do what I wanted. They were right. It was so simple! No uploading of complex product artwork etc. I had one question, which I should have figured out on my own, and Michael got back to me immediately. It took less than 30 minutes, and my product was up and running on my store and has been a popular item ever since. I highly recommend Live Product Options. Thank You!

CrystallineMe

The best live product app! The amount of customizations you can do easily + the fast & always helpful support you get is absolutely amazing. I've tried all other apps and all had major issues which hurt my conversion rate badly. Install this app, look through the support docs and if needed ask and you shall receive.

Planetelli

Love it!! I've been looking for an app for my personalized items, and none of them, except this one, is suitable. I'm so grateful to the developers for such an amazing app. Friendly interface, tons of options and conditional logic, fast and effective support. Everything is perfect!! Highly recommended!

Oxheys Trading

Great app - this is the first time i have used an app for personalisation and would highly recommend.
If i am ever stuck, i contact them and they get back to me super quick and always with a solution :)