Live Product Options

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Live Product Options Customized Shipping expiriences

Padded Ponies

Fabulous app, easy to use with tons of features and customizations. Michael was wonderful at getting back to me quickly with the few questions I had. Highly recommend!

Disparidades

Location Portugal

A great app with excellent support. Infinite options for configuring the products. Fast, near real-time support.

Gifted & Joy

Location Hungary

Great app, even better customer service. Every time I had a problem Michael responded very quickly and fixed it, and even added a feature that I requested. Recommend it!

melu kids

Location Germany

The customer support of this tool is really amazing, your problem will be fixed in hours. Thanks so much!

Belle Plaque Funéraire

Location France

Application formidable avec beaucoup de potentiel, vous pouvez créer n'importe quel type de produit personnalisable en livepreview, le support est excellent et très compréhensif !

GoezPri

Location Germany

I have been using this app for some time and I must admit that there is no other app that allows you to design products in real time. Thanks to the support, who reacted very quickly to my request and helped me to solve my problem. At this point many thanks to Michael and the whole team. The current product includes 1994 various combinations, which is very easy for the customer to realize. The next project involves 66,278 different combinations that I will be working on soon. Many thanks to the whole team who made such an app possible. Without you, the implementation of my current and the next products would not be possible.

May 22, 2022

Hi Merchant, so great to hear that our app was able to meet your needs!
Your next project sounds exciting, please reach out to us if need any assistance on the setup. Thanks for the review!

Skip Tea

As many others have mentioned, I too have tried more than a few of the "live preview" apps but none of them offer the functionality as this one does. With this app, there is a live preview, price add-ons, advanced conditional logic (if needed), and great support. There is a learning curve, but I will say that the way this app is set up, seems to be more intuitive than other apps but it doesn't take long to catch on with the added help docs and videos plus the support if needed. I've reached out on 2 separate occasions and had a timely response from Michael (awesome customer service by the way) and was really surprised how quickly he responded to my questions. Also, I love that this app does not require some crazy placeholder for the cart like other apps that may deter customers from purchasing when additional price options are added. For future updates to the app, it would be nice if there was a way to have a pop-up window vs the customization options on the page (unless there is one already and I just missed it, lol).

Copper Fox Co

this app has been a huge help in getting our store set up the way we need it to be! The support team was quick to respond and even updated the app to help me with the issue we were having. We tried using the similar BOLD app and it couldn't do half of what this app does, and at 4x the price. Highly recommend!

Kosha Yoga Co.

Location India

The app is great. I use it to show people how their products will look once personalised and it works perfectly. You might need a bit of help setting it up initially, but customer service is great and they help you immediately

The Wristband Man Canada

I have tried many different apps over the years. This was one of the easiest to set up and support was quick to help with any concerns that I had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8