Live Product Options

Live Product Options | Reviews

by Cloudlift

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

NAS Online

This is a very professional app , a lot of possibilities and great help from the support team. Five Stars

czowl

The customization function is very easy to use, which is very surprising. The customer service is also very good and has helped me a lot. I hope there can be a more convenient way of communication besides email.

STEL Creations

The app is truly amazing! I cant believe how many options are available and also workarounds with some tweaks here and there. Definetely worth it!

toonmonk

Great customer support I would recommend it to everyone especially to those who sell customazible products or print on demand products.

Captured Inside

This is the best customization app for showing a preview of an uploaded image on a product by far. It does everything I need it to do flawlessly.

upstitchstudio

Lifesaver for our shop! Support is also very good. If you have personalized products this is the app to use. 5 stars!

Home Fires Engraving LLC

Customization is an incredibly important part of my store, so finding an app that I was able to set up, and that is simple and intuitive for my customers to use, has been a challenge. It took some time and effort on my part to set up Live Product Options on certain products, but the learning process has paid off. I am 100% satisfied with how it works. Michael has been an exceptional ally and helper through it all, responding quickly to any questions I had. I do pay for a subscription, because, as I said, this is an important part of my store, and I wouldn't expect to get it for nothing.

DPicts

At first it seems difficult to master but once we are getting used, the app is amazing! Documentation and videos are useful, Michael is very helpful also.

DONIMAY

it is real good app. you could need a little time to familiar how the different feature work, but deserve

HyggeB

Michael provided great support on some compatibility issues with my theme. Great experience from the get-go and so far, the app does everything I need. - Seamless installation
- Decent array of product options to choose from
- Proper conditional logic
- Proper syncing/update of prices on product option selection Hopefully, we can see inventory syncing in the future to help with inventory management. (When using the app as a 'bundle-like' feature)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6