Live Product Options

Live Product Options

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Cloudlift
December 5, 2022

Une des meilleures applications pour les téléchargements de fichiers etc le support est très réactif

VBGRAPHIC
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 2, 2022

This app works amazing and we can do a lot of customization here and there! Michael is always ready to help with the customization we want. Thank you so much!

Bag-all
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 2, 2022

Live Product Options is easily the best option around for creating custom products. The tool has SO many options, it might take a little time to get your head around it; but it's time well spent when you see how powerful the tool is. LPO has the best support we have received from any Shopify app. Their team and owner spent a lot of time helping us solve our unique problems, with fast response times and helpful responses always. We highly recommend the app and use it across 6 stores.

Case Studio
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 30, 2022

I have used this app for a year now and I find it easy to use and needed for complicated views of the option of products. I sell prints with a veritity of framing options with different color choices. The support I have recieved can only be discribed as phenominal! Even during holidays and over weekend and after hours.

ABIDING PRINTS
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 27, 2022

I feel like I have really abused this app to its fullest extent and it has performed beautifully. There were a few formatting challenges that were quickly resolved by the support team there... Michael in particular was extremely helpful. The whole support team is highly responsive and helpful. This app has made our Shopify store shine... and we could not have delivered the store we wanted without this app. Well done Cloudlift! We launch in a few weeks!

BoscoBox Gun and Keepsake Safety Boxes