Live Product Options

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Live Product Options Customized Shipping expiriences

Inspired Designs Co

Location Australia

I downloaded this app with absolutely no idea what I was doing or how to begin!
Well no problem now. Michael has been incredibly helpful and has answered every question I’ve asked.
Outstanding support and once you get the foundational skills, it’s a very user friendly app!

PAWerMATe

Location Italy

Absolutely phenomenal. Not only this app is THE BEST app for product customization (with live preview), it also has THE BEST customer service one can ever imagine. Don't you believe me? Hear this:
The developers improved, yes, IMPROVED, their app by adding a feature I needed for my store. In just two weeks they have implemented it and notified me about it. If that is not enough, here are a few more reasons why you should install this app: 1. it does not add custom code to your theme so it's super safe to use 2. it has a beautiful UI that makes learning the app a breeze. It has super useful video tutorials and their customer service is super fast to reply in case you need help 3. it just works. You set it up and it works flawlessly, it integrates perfectly with my theme even though mine is highly customized I am mind blown. This app has absolutely crushed the competition. Very very well done

footballcases.de

Location Germany

Wir waren auf der Suche nach einer App welche live die Eingabe der Kunden auf dem Produkt darstellt. Auf der Suche nach einer App die dies abbildet, haben wir im App Store Live Product Options entdeckt. Wir sind mit der App mehr als zufrieden. Außerdem ist der Support herausragend. Falls man eine Frage hat hilft der Support binnen einigen Minute. Alles in allem sind wir froh das wir die App gefunden haben und können diese wirklich jedem weiterempfehlen.

Humane

Location Japan

自由にテキストをカスタマイズできる商品で、LPOアプリを使っています。何かやりたいと思ったことはほとんどLPOアプリでできますし、もし何かわからないことがあっても、手厚いサポートを受けることができます。カスタマーサポートチームの皆さんには、いつも大変感謝しています。 ----- We use the LPO app for products that allow us to customize the text at will. Almost anything I want to do can be done with the LPO app, and if I have any questions, I get generous support. I am always very grateful to the customer support team of LPO.

July 29, 2022

It has been great working with you, we are very impressed with what you've built using our app, your attention to the detail is what makes your store look super professional!

Avy + Tay

This is hands down the best personalizer app! I had an issue with it in the cart page and Michael had great customer service to assist me with the problem. The cart looks great now! Thanks so much, highly recommend as we have tried other personalizer apps.

Rocky Bay - EPPIC

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hi , We searched all likely apps for our shopify to build very customised options onto our products. Being a disability company, our products need to be highly customised. The best App, by far, for this is Live product Options. Also the support when we hit a slight hitch was timely and brilliant.

Ink Splashs[Custom]: Modern House & Pet Portrait

This app is straightforward but powerful. I'd recommend this if your shop needs a live preview and adding some custom design to your product.

LittleLeagueNFT

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic product, a ton of features, support is great. Was looking for developers to write custom code for me at costs of thousands of dollars. This app saved me all that expense and time and does more than I need.

Branding Irons Unlimited

We used Live Product Options to offer customizable branding heads that can be designed and previewed "live" by our customers, including text and premade graphic options. The support provided by Michael and the CloudLift team has always been excellent and timely. This application offers far greater customization options and a much nicer interface than other apps, and at a lower monthly cost. Their pricing plan is incredibly fair and allows for even small startups to feature beautiful product experiences. If you're looking for a product options app or are frustrated with your current implemented app, this app deserves your attention.

Padded Ponies

Fabulous app, easy to use with tons of features and customizations. Michael was wonderful at getting back to me quickly with the few questions I had. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9