Live Product Options

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

Kitchen Cute AUS

We were looking for an APP to help with our customisation of products. We looked at so many and whilst some gave us most options this one seemed to suit our needs the best- plus being a small business was at our price point. The biggest plus however has to be their customer support. Brilliant service and support. We have questions answered within 24 hours - amazing considering we live in two different time zones across opposite ends of the world. It's nice to wake up to answers to a question. They are always happy to help and provide assistance. When we were struggling with theme integration (i don't know what I am doing technically with Shopify alot of the time) the team took charge and in no time had us up and running. So, if you're after an APP, that won't break the bank and still give you lots of control over customisation, we would recommend you take a look at this one.

Hey Woody

Great support. We had a configuration problem because of our theme and even so they took care of fixing the problem immediately. We are really satisfied!

Ideas Run Amok

I recently switched my theme and was having an issue with the live preview showing up. Turns out it was a simple solution, but for the life of me, I couldn’t figure it out. So, I reached out to support. I wasn’t expecting too much since it’s right before the New Year, but I got a response immediately and a solution shortly thereafter. If I could give this app 10 stars I would. Not just for the awesome support but also the functionality. My store offers the consumer a few options on their personalization, and I need to put as much creative work in their hands as possible. Live Product Options allows me to do this. The front-end is so intuitive my “flip-phone mom” can even understand it. If you are looking for a way to offer your customers a way to visualize their custom creations, I encourage you to check out this app. Best part is that its free until you reach a certain number of sales and then it’s quite reasonable after that.

27 COFFEE ROASTERS

This app is very reliable. It calculates the option price automatically. And also the support team is incredibly great. I could set up easily with their help.

Albalove

If you are looking at a structured product page, with multiple option, variants, live preview and more, here you are! I work with shopify since 2016, with 2 million in sales, and I can easily assure that this is the best app I ever use. A must have in my opinion.
Customer service is fast and efficent, the app load fast, and is really easy to use. Alessandro

Family-Land.de

Bietet alle Funktionen für Optionen! Not very easy to use but has a lot of good functions. Great App! It brings me extra turnover... Just need to get more conversions and then i will be very happy.

azlovely

Great app, it's really easy to work with and the support is fantastic. Would definitely recommend this one!

NAS Online

This is a very professional app , a lot of possibilities and great help from the support team. Five Stars

czowl

The customization function is very easy to use, which is very surprising. The customer service is also very good and has helped me a lot. I hope there can be a more convenient way of communication besides email.

STEL Creations

The app is truly amazing! I cant believe how many options are available and also workarounds with some tweaks here and there. Definetely worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6