Live Product Options

Live Product Options

by Cloudlift

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

www.laimer.bz

Totally recommended. Works flawlessly, fast and has many options. Also THE BEST support! Had a few questions - got fast and very helpful replies.
This is not my first product option app, but it's the best so far (and hopefully also the last one I'll use :P).

FightersShop

Wow. I can't recommend an app any higher. After searching and downloading at least 5 other Product Variation apps, finally one that ticks all my boxes:
- I really wanted to keep our Variant selection on the main "Collection" page (must use the 3 Variant options that Shopify offers natively) to show all the Variation swatches that our products offer. This was the only app that seemed to work off of that which makes it so much easier for us to add more options "ON TOP" of SHOPIFYS 3 options. This app simply offers much more flexibility.
- I'm amazed at how fast Michael's customer service has been been and he's definitely gone far & beyond helping me with every issue I've had. I can go on and on every detail how this app is so much better. We're just so glad to finally have found an app that works for us & can't recommend this higher. We'd give it 10 stars. Thanks again Michael.

Herzog

Amazing app! East to use, does exactly what I needed and the support is top notch. Highly recommend!

Curated Frames

Live Product Options is the best and easiest tool to use for any of your live product preview needs for your Shopify Store. Michael's support is top notch, expect quick and precise answers to all your questions. If you have been looking for a live product preview app look no further - its a no brainier.

Angeluniqueshop

Love this app, one of the best apps on here honestly ...they also help me get a lot of sales, Thank You!

Folk Creations

This is one of the best apps for personalization or customization. And the support team is very quick and responsive. Kudos!

Greenitshop

at this moment this is the most complete app to personalized items. Very suitable for custom solution, fast and intuitive design. The technical support is one of important reason to suggest this app: fast and professional.

love, susie

This app is exactly what I was looking for! it's a bit complicated but with practice and familiarization I'm sure the process will go more smoothly in the future. Support was also absolutely excellent and extremely quick. Can't recommend this enough!

MoodyCase

I really like this "live-product-options" app. It's very easy and simple to used and the support team is awesome!

Flattwin Edition

Excellente application.
Équipe hyper réactive et ouverte aux améliorations.
Ils nous ont même aider à mettre en place un produit.
Great job, guys, thanks a lot !!!

Previous 1 3