Sales Pop ‑ Live Notifications

Sales Pop ‑ Live Notifications

by Omega

Displays recent orders on your store for prospective customers

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in getting more sales, I am very lucky. I recommend using this application.

reserve imports

Testando mas parece ser top......................................................................................

HYALURONICA

Gracias !! excelente app
super recomendable
me genero muchas ventas desde que lo instale
muchas Gracias

Woman2020 Το σύγχρονο πολυκατάστημά σου

hello, why when I delete the app the pop-ups still running? This is creating a problem to my site by uploading products from oberlo. I send email help but no answer. Can you please clear my template from your app? Thank you in advance for your help.

April 13, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!

It cannot still run when you have uninstalled. Our app does not add code or script to the theme, so just uninstalling in shopify admin is complete.

I do not receive any of your contact until information from these reviews is received, please reinstall the app and let me know, I'll check this.

Regards,
Omega team

Apparelmillennials

I liket the app is really works for my website for get more sales and don't abandoned carts in my website

My Gold Beauty

nice ,like it, Everyone should use it, it is working very well. ı suggest this applicatinon. have good shoping for everyone.

Adorsy Store

osum free tool. Every beginner of shopify should use this app. Highly Recommended. And its free of cost.

FUNKY FUN STYLE

Very nice app and it's free with some really nice features I must say it works like it was created to do.

New Wave Store

So far this is a great app. Was skeptical because of the low reviews however working like a charm.

Artor - Bijuterii din Aur și Argint

Before the installation of this app I dint have orders, but after I have instaled the app gues what orders are coming.
This app is working like charm and the support is great!
Thank you, guys!