Sales Pop ‑ Live Notifications

Sales Pop ‑ Live Notifications

by Omega

Displays recent orders on your store for prospective customers

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in getting more sales, I am very lucky. I recommend using this application.

July 20, 2021

Hi BeebBrown,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

reserve imports

Testando mas parece ser top......................................................................................

July 21, 2021

Hi reserve imports,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

HYALURONICA

Gracias !! excelente app
super recomendable
me genero muchas ventas desde que lo instale
muchas Gracias

July 21, 2021

Hi HYALURONICA,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Apparelmillennials

I liket the app is really works for my website for get more sales and don't abandoned carts in my website

My Gold Beauty

nice ,like it, Everyone should use it, it is working very well. ı suggest this applicatinon. have good shoping for everyone.

Adorsy Store

osum free tool. Every beginner of shopify should use this app. Highly Recommended. And its free of cost.

FUNKY FUN STYLE

Very nice app and it's free with some really nice features I must say it works like it was created to do.

New Wave Store

So far this is a great app. Was skeptical because of the low reviews however working like a charm.

Artor - Bijuterii din Aur și Argint

Before the installation of this app I dint have orders, but after I have instaled the app gues what orders are coming.
This app is working like charm and the support is great!
Thank you, guys!