Sale Popify Notifications

Displays recent orders on your store for prospective customers

$1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Telaga Biru Sdn. Bhd.

- great response and great assist and solution
- easy to use
- completely free
- make sure click all order and create some fake order to show up the notification
- thank you for helping me.

March 18, 2022

Hello there!
I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!

Dream Big Onlineshop

AMAZING STELLA AND ZEROES THE HELP ME ..... I RECOMMEND THIS APP 1000000 STARS I GIVE . THIS APP IS SIMPLE. THANKS TO THE STAFF THEY HELP ME ......

January 12, 2022

Hi Dream Big Onlineshop

All the best!

Terssing

Perfect and easy to use. I wouldn't expect such great and functional features with a free app. And what is most important, it works. I had some additional question at the time of setting it up, and got an immediate and helpful reply from Stella.

January 7, 2022

Hi Terssing,
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

TobulaSveikata.lt

Love this app, it's very simple to use and works perfectly, highly recommended, especially for new shops

November 4, 2021

Hi TobulaSveikata.lt,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in getting more sales, I am very lucky. I recommend using this application.

July 20, 2021

Hi BeebBrown,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

reserve imports

Testando mas parece ser top......................................................................................

July 21, 2021

Hi reserve imports,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

HYALURONICA

Gracias !! excelente app
super recomendable
me genero muchas ventas desde que lo instale
muchas Gracias

July 21, 2021

Hi HYALURONICA,

Apparelmillennials

I liket the app is really works for my website for get more sales and don't abandoned carts in my website

My Gold Beauty

nice ,like it, Everyone should use it, it is working very well. ı suggest this applicatinon. have good shoping for everyone.

Adorsy Store

osum free tool. Every beginner of shopify should use this app. Highly Recommended. And its free of cost.

Previous 1