Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

GlobalCadde

Very fast and solution-oriented, with great customer support
Highly recommended...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kwality Indian Grocery store

Its servers my purpose and most impressive is their support. I like the app and recommend to try it.

VINLUVBRIDAL

Great apps I asked help to change few things and they quick response and did it exactly what i want.

Boutique 1861

This app really helped us to control how our search engine would look like. We were able to add nice features with Graham, one of the developper, like add collections in the search and removing all the OOS items in the search results. All the replies were fast and he did a great job! Thank you!

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

this search is really live and smart. it is a MUST for all new Shopify stores. the underrated filter function works very well too. support is nothing short of perfect. A real and very passionate person is supporting this app. Keep up the good work, and appreciate your top-notch support!

eArtFilm.com

We really love Live Search! It works much better than the basic search included in themes. Their customer service has been really helpful, too!

House of Isabella UK

This app was really useful and support very fast indeed - good value in comparison to others and I would recommend to others

Marvelous Marvin Murphy's

Great app! Very helpful with setting up the search bar on my new theme. Was able to set it up exactly as I wanted it!

9 for 9

We tried a couple of smart search apps and could not find one that worked well enough for us. We tried Live Search & Smart Search and it works flawlessly. It displays the right information for customers and is also lightning fast.

Also, the results display box did not work as we would have liked on Safari on mobile resulting in horizontal scrolling. This was not the fault of the app but on Safari browser on mobile zooming in. The team at Okas got it working fast and the horizontal scrolling disappeared.

The app offers fantastic value. I am sure we will be using it for years to come.

URDU BOOK: Pakistan's Largest Online Book Store

Stop searching, this is what you need.
This guy offers best features, best pricing, and best customer service.
If he continue his service like this, i believe he will get thousands of customers. Well done Graham :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16