Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Midwest Laundries Parts

Great app that is easy to set up. Support is also very helpful when you have questions or issues.

Anthology Classics

This is quite simply an EXCELLENT app. It works right out-of-the-box, with no set up at all, and is very reliable. Most importantly, the support is amazing (which is really important if you're looking for an app). I do not hesitate to recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a shop.

Careclub

Awesome team, got help with an issue within 10 min and was good to go! Recommend this product as it works well and helps with search on shopify as I think shopify lacks in this category! Totally work the $$

Custom Neon Signs

Really nice of this team , i have some problem with my shop and other css issue , they are very nice and help me make it works good , really appreciated for all your help , expecially Graham who have help me change the css problem for free ,
the live search app also works perfect, 5 star recommend
thanks very much

Doragon

Very nice and cheap addition to my web site. the support is excellent and fast and Mr Graham modified to my liking and settings.
Must have
thanks for your kind assistance

Ckdappliances Co Uk

Excellent app - super fast and very flexible. Highly recommended!

Littlewhimsy

Great easy to use and makes my search bar so much easier to use.

Karinesultanwholesale

The app is really great: It looks good on the website, very easy to use, and the support team is fantastic. Highly recommended!

Beginning Again

Terrific app...works perfectly. Well worth the price! The developer Graham is super fast to reply if you need help with anything...he did a quick customization for us that fit perfectly with our needs. One of the best apps I've found for Shopify!

The Soap Stall

Really good app, very easy to install and support is excellent. View it in action here > http://soapstall.co.uk - works really well and searches tags also!!