Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Xtreme Boardshop (XBUSA.COM)

The customer support is very nice and awesome.
Quick response and professional support even if so many questions.
I am very satisfied for it.

Old Pueblo Vapor

Smart functional preview search backed by great service. I added a new app that clashed with some of the search functions and they were quick to make adjustments that perfectly fit the bill for my particular setup!

Nippon4U

Einfach zu benutzende App mit toller Filterfunktion für ganz kleines Geld. Aber was wirklich heraussticht ist der fantastische Customer Service, noch schneller gehts nicht (Antwort und Umsetzung in wenigen Minuten), absolut spitzenklasse!
Großes Dankeschön an die Entwickler :) Easy to use app with a really affordable price! But the best is the amazing customer service, the speed and quality is just unbelievable (my issues and wishes were fixed in just a few minutes) Thanks a lot to the developer, please keep on developing more apps like this ;)

Chokodays

If you are in Germany and need the base price for your products. Use this search app. It will save you from getting those lovely warnings.

TurkishCarParts.Com

Smooth onboarding with Graham and the application works perfect. Compared to another application we used before, this application provides real time results and no extra time needed for update on a 3rd party server.

follus.com

Hi, I tried using the Live Search app, it's great, but I found a conflict with another app, it's the old price and the new price, strikethrough both prices, this problem you can it be fixed, the conflicting app is LimeSpot Personalizer. Link image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9w2AZhTs_sDQIn0DG4g9vK6WpfaTXXu/view?usp=sharing
My Email: gmeotestapp@gmail.com
Thank you!
Best regards!

Waffen Paar GmbH

Great Products and perfect friendly and cooperative support. Clear recommendation for everyone who wants to improve their site. Thomas P.

Buy & Sell Fitness

I downloaded and installed this app 2 minutes ago. Installation took literally one minute. Very easy to use - no coding needed. Will update review in a few weeks.

Wowdealmart

Best app and best customer support. Thank you so much Mr. Graham for setting this app for our Store.

Wowdealindia

Best app ever I have used for smart search and filter. Mr. Graham also support us quickly to setup this app for my store. And it is working very well now. Thank you guys. Keep it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18