Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Sweet raccoon

Hello friends! GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT WORK, GREAT APP))) At the beginnig I have chosen this app because it have simple integration even for me, and I'm not a computer genius. A few clicks and I can see tidy filters which works well and very comfortable for using. And recently I have integrated review app, and stars didn't want to appear at the collections, the review support explained me that it would be better to ask for help the Live Search & Smart Search (they said the app which is integrated here but I understood that there is my lovely filters are integrated). So I write to Live Search & Smart Search, and they did all the rest! I see the stars, I have my filters, moreover, they did it very fast, just in few days (weekends are included). Thank you!!!

Nemesis Very Bad People

Nice and working app. If have problems setting it up there's an amazing support theme to help you up

Bio Hazard Inc

Great app and amazing support, they get back to you very promptly and go above and beyond to assist you. I definitely recommend this search app to track your keywords! Thank you Graham, amazing service!

growhouse.supply

This app does the same thing as the other apps that charge $50+ and the service is great. I asked a question and got a response within minutes. Would highly recommend!

GLOW 55

5+ star ! great work, great quality and great support team! Mr Graham helped a lot doing the customization. One of the best apps so far. Keep it up guys. Thank you so much

Model Train Market

WOW! Awesome app and even better support from Graham! Installed very easily and Graham was super helpful customizing it for us. Thank You

Cortek Exhaust Limited

This has been the best search/filter system I have tried for our store! Graham has been a tremendous help with customizing it to our needs, I strongly recommend this app!

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

This App works great and at a fraction of the price of the other "search" apps. But on top of that, there was a small hiccup in install causing a minor error, and once I brought it to the developers attention, he responded immediately via email and shut off the app while we figured out the problem, and GET THIS, at MIDNIGHT I receive an email telling me he has everything working. WTF! Dude, you stayed up until midnight working on my site. I appreciate you and your app so much, THANKYOU very much Graham!

Under the Nile

This app really helps us customize our search results. The customer service team is also incredibly supportive and helpful!

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

WOW! Just installed 30 minutes ago. So far so good. Very responsive. Easy setup. Useful customization. I will see how my employees like it after using it for a few days. I'm very impressed with how the search results organize. This should make it much easier for my clients and employees to find information. We have over 400 content pages and 100s of product items. I like how the blog results are displayed as well. I am very impressed.

Russ Murray