Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Beginning Again

Terrific app...works perfectly. Well worth the price! The developer Graham is super fast to reply if you need help with anything...he did a quick customization for us that fit perfectly with our needs. One of the best apps I've found for Shopify!

The Soap Stall

Really good app, very easy to install and support is excellent. View it in action here > http://soapstall.co.uk - works really well and searches tags also!!

Camilla Christine

Support was super quick & responsive to my issues. My Search box was not showing up because my Theme does not include this, and they were able to detect this right away and manually. It is working great now and Loving it!

Gocordless

We were using swiftype before but found this search facility and looks great. I struggled to install as we were using another search bar before, but Graham sorted it very quickly. Looks very professional on our site and searches the products quick as well.

Batsty

5+ ! I'm so happy that I found this search-app for my website. I makes it much easier & better to find products with auto suggestions. I'm getting a very positive feedback from my customers - they love it. The support of Graham is awesome. He has always answered very quickly and helped me with setting up this app. I can really recommend this app for everyone.

Prxperformance

Great app that takes no effort at all, yet adds a great amount of value and ease to the website. Just have to add the app and they take care of the rest for you! Support was also very fast!

Casebuddy

It's awesome. Others would have cost me hundreds of dollars. This one is the best and the cheapest. Don't waste your money somewhere else.

Headphone Zone

Amazing service! Very prompt response from Graham in helping me setup not just the first time, but whenever I have to update my theme. Keep it up! :)

Elements For Life

Took seconds to install, just a few minutes to cutomise the look to match my site and just simply worked giving much improved site search. Couldn't ask for more!

The Store Com

Easy install. Easy configuration. Nice addition to the site. We had customers using the signin within minutes of installing it on our site. Right now.. 50% of our customers are using it. I would say it was worth it!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13