Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Headphone Zone

Amazing service! Very prompt response from Graham in helping me setup not just the first time, but whenever I have to update my theme. Keep it up! :)

Elements For Life

Took seconds to install, just a few minutes to cutomise the look to match my site and just simply worked giving much improved site search. Couldn't ask for more!

The Store Com

Easy install. Easy configuration. Nice addition to the site. We had customers using the signin within minutes of installing it on our site. Right now.. 50% of our customers are using it. I would say it was worth it!

Houze That Store

Great App. Great support!! We have used this app on a number of stores and have been really happy both with the functionality and price. It takes the search functionality to the next level. :)

Mynaturaloil

Great app - is a must have if your looking for a great search tool for your website. Also the customer service is fantastic - Graham helped me out big time!

Fragranceoriginal Com

Just installed a few minutes ago. It seems very efficient and a BIG money saver.

- Ahmed

Willys Hifi

Install this with every confidence - it's high speed, bug free, customisable with reporting tools & comes with BRILLIANT support from the developer.

This search app gives multiple results (selectable upto 10) as you type, opening up your inventory to browsing customers.

Look at the price - this is fantastic value, the interface is very professional and soon reveals how inadequate the basic shopify search is. If you are serious about your shop you really should choose this.

Kitchen Junky

Great search app. We can see that our customers are using the search more often than before. Well worth the $3.99 subscription.

Tremendousleadership

Straightforward, easy to install and highly effective. A large # of our visitors use search, and this app dramatically increases the efficacy of search for a very modest price.

Energy Squad

Great app, we tried several different search apps but none actually provided realtime results from our store items. Very happy with the app and the support from the team at OKAS Concepts.