Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Batsty

5+ ! I'm so happy that I found this search-app for my website. I makes it much easier & better to find products with auto suggestions. I'm getting a very positive feedback from my customers - they love it. The support of Graham is awesome. He has always answered very quickly and helped me with setting up this app. I can really recommend this app for everyone.

Prxperformance

Great app that takes no effort at all, yet adds a great amount of value and ease to the website. Just have to add the app and they take care of the rest for you! Support was also very fast!

Casebuddy

It's awesome. Others would have cost me hundreds of dollars. This one is the best and the cheapest. Don't waste your money somewhere else.

Headphone Zone

Amazing service! Very prompt response from Graham in helping me setup not just the first time, but whenever I have to update my theme. Keep it up! :)

Elements For Life

Took seconds to install, just a few minutes to cutomise the look to match my site and just simply worked giving much improved site search. Couldn't ask for more!

The Store Com

Easy install. Easy configuration. Nice addition to the site. We had customers using the signin within minutes of installing it on our site. Right now.. 50% of our customers are using it. I would say it was worth it!

Houze That Store

Great App. Great support!! We have used this app on a number of stores and have been really happy both with the functionality and price. It takes the search functionality to the next level. :)

Vapel1fe

Update: I had this themed to my site, guess their update on their servers destroyed the theme I had going on. Now its all white and ugly. Probably should have backed up the colors. Wow this is just silly, I had to look thru my coding to fix it. Maybe they just added CSS but then I hardcoded it. I am not sure but it being white for over 4 days was too much for me

I love this, I love that its codeable. One issue is it kills my page speed. This company is great as far as their social login is concerned and their prices are hard to beat but killing my load time with the live search. Would be much better if the files were hostable on our end or it was cached better

Mynaturaloil

Great app - is a must have if your looking for a great search tool for your website. Also the customer service is fantastic - Graham helped me out big time!

Fragranceoriginal Com

Just installed a few minutes ago. It seems very efficient and a BIG money saver.

- Ahmed