Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Mush Co

Super easy to use. You just install and use it, there's no extra code to copy and paste. All that, and the customer service is excellent. I emailed the team with a question and I got a response in less than 30mins and had my issue resolved. Thank you so much!

Gozrim 2

Live search is a great App! A must in every store for this price for sure!

Graham and his team are doing a great job in support as well, and have been very professional and responsive.

way to go guys! thanks you!

Engagement Rings Direct

This is a great search app. It is very simple to set up and it looks fantastic on your website. On top of this, the staff are unbelievably helpful and respond very quickly!

Searchmymobile

Now i got that why you get 5/5 in reviews. Great app easy to use and very use for me and i think for all who are using and additional points for your support. You really made it easy for me.

Thanks for your help team and keep up your good work:)

Knitbrands

This has got to be one of the best values out there. For $ 3.99 / month we are getting a very sensible and practical app which makes the website look more sophisticated and definitely enhances user experience, and, consequently, conversions.

What's even better is the incredible customer service. All our questions and tweak requests (color changes, font changes, etc.) were answered by Graham by e-mail within hours, with very clear and easy to apply instructions. It's no exaggeration that we've never seen such conscientious service. (And no, we are not getting any kickbacks for all this praise ...).

Highly recommended.

Gcsupplyllc

This is the best search app that I have tried. It's very clean looking as well. Customer service is A+ too! I highly recommend.

Myphonecase Com

Great app. Needed this app because shopify's default search engine sucks. I think it's really cheap too. Give it a try and you'll love it for sure.

Galactic Treasures

Been happy with the app and support so far! Does what we need it to do at an affordable price. And support helped us through our problems. Highly recommend this app.

See the app live in action at www.galactictreasures.com. Feel free to email us (info@galactictreasures.com) if you have questions about our experience with the app.

TerraSlate Paper

We had been waiting for someone to create this app and we absolutely love how easy it is to install and our customers love the convenience. We had a couple of questions that we asked for help with and the support was incredible. Super fast response and answered our questions right away. Highly recommended!

ShopTheCareGroup

This app was recommended to us by our Shopify Expert, Kyle Ewing, from JT&R Capital, and we love it. Our customers often come to the site to reorder and the Live Search app makes it so easy and fast for them to find exactly what they are looking for. Great app and we are proud to have it on our site.