Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Newcakes

Love this search app, was much cheaper than the other apps and does the job well. It is very intuitive as you type in a few letters in the search bar and gives a list of the the available products. This has made a major difference in usability to the site, as the standard search options that come with the themes are pathetic! I have noticed an increase in sales since integrating into the site, customers as well as staff seem much happier. Very easy to install as well. This is the best value for money app in the search bar category. If you want to see it live in action have a look on my site.

Sneakerup1

Perfect for what I need - no fancy pancy stuff just straight up search is what I needed

Culturalheritagebooks

I LOVE THIS APP! Simple, Clean, Straightforward installation. What Else can you ask for?

Aduna

Amazing app with a great support team. Easy to customise and really useful feature to have on the website - highly recommended and definitely worthwhile!

The Carmat Company

This app is absolutely amazing. It has allowed my customers to simply find the products they are looking for and has increased sales. There was an issue with my theme, and the Live Search team fixed this within minutes. Thank you for everything. To see it in action, visit: www.thecarmatcompany.co.uk

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Best search app in shopify and a great team support !

Tassel Toppers

Best search app for shopify and their customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Merkadosa

Great App very easy to install. Perfect for my store www.merkado.co.za

Fantastic!!!!!

Autopartone

nice apps. just what we needed. simply and effective.

thanks - AutoPartOne.com

Denver Breaker

Great App. Installed seamlessly and presentation of my store products after searching was professional . Nice work Live Search. I use the app on multiple sites.

Greg