Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

The Vintage Cart

Fantastic thought through coding, searches not only the product names but also the product id, unique identifier in the description and the closest possible alternative that one can think. Highly recommend it as it is a smart search engine.

Hydration Packs And More

So much better than the basic search function of Shopify. By showing the results as you type your searchers can see in real time if they are finding what they are searching for or need to modify their search.

Mailbox Big Box

Livesearch is a brilliant 'smart search' app. No work at all to get it up and running and it makes locating products on your site much more intuitive.
Aside from it being a great app, Graham who runs livesearch offers the most efficient and hands on customer service out of any app I've used. He's made a few customisations for me based on my unique requirements and has always been happy to help and fast to respond. Can't recommend highly enough!

Mosami2

Absolutely love this app - unbelievably simple to set up and massively improves the search experience. Am sure it will help my customers to find all sorts of things they didn't know they wanted :) Great support too - a really top app thanks Graham & team.

Mush Co

Super easy to use. You just install and use it, there's no extra code to copy and paste. All that, and the customer service is excellent. I emailed the team with a question and I got a response in less than 30mins and had my issue resolved. Thank you so much!

Gozrim 2

Live search is a great App! A must in every store for this price for sure!

Graham and his team are doing a great job in support as well, and have been very professional and responsive.

way to go guys! thanks you!

Engagement Rings Direct

This is a great search app. It is very simple to set up and it looks fantastic on your website. On top of this, the staff are unbelievably helpful and respond very quickly!

Searchmymobile

Now i got that why you get 5/5 in reviews. Great app easy to use and very use for me and i think for all who are using and additional points for your support. You really made it easy for me.

Thanks for your help team and keep up your good work:)

Knitbrands

This has got to be one of the best values out there. For $ 3.99 / month we are getting a very sensible and practical app which makes the website look more sophisticated and definitely enhances user experience, and, consequently, conversions.

What's even better is the incredible customer service. All our questions and tweak requests (color changes, font changes, etc.) were answered by Graham by e-mail within hours, with very clear and easy to apply instructions. It's no exaggeration that we've never seen such conscientious service. (And no, we are not getting any kickbacks for all this praise ...).

Highly recommended.

Gcsupplyllc

This is the best search app that I have tried. It's very clean looking as well. Customer service is A+ too! I highly recommend.