Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Myphonecase Com

Great app. Needed this app because shopify's default search engine sucks. I think it's really cheap too. Give it a try and you'll love it for sure.

Galactic Treasures

Been happy with the app and support so far! Does what we need it to do at an affordable price. And support helped us through our problems. Highly recommend this app.

See the app live in action at www.galactictreasures.com. Feel free to email us (info@galactictreasures.com) if you have questions about our experience with the app.

TerraSlate Paper

We had been waiting for someone to create this app and we absolutely love how easy it is to install and our customers love the convenience. We had a couple of questions that we asked for help with and the support was incredible. Super fast response and answered our questions right away. Highly recommended!

ShopTheCareGroup

This app was recommended to us by our Shopify Expert, Kyle Ewing, from JT&R Capital, and we love it. Our customers often come to the site to reorder and the Live Search app makes it so easy and fast for them to find exactly what they are looking for. Great app and we are proud to have it on our site.

Low Carb Canada

best support ever, had a problem with their app clashing with another app, granted them theme access and they fixed it in less than a day, if we need custom work done we will consider them for sure.

The app itself is super affordable and does a beautiful job with no kind of set up (at least for us, it worked automatically) there are some analytics but mostly it's a quick easy cheap attractive search and not a 200$ alternative that gives you way more than you'll probably need

try them, we also have their social sign in app, works perfectly as well

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Maybe the BEST live search with 'results as you type' functionality. Unlike other JS apps this will load very quickly because they've recently compressed their data.

Naughty Boy Australia

Completely and utterly ridiculously good. I thought "hmm I wonder if I can get some sort of live search thing going?" - 40 seconds later.. I am live searching!

What a fantastic experience. I did nothing but press install.

LOVE IT.

Thiercelin1809, Entreprise familiale et bicentenaire

Exactly what we were looking for. Easy to install, great customer service (not often the case on the shopify app store). We got the changes we wanted to suit our store without extra and the APP's price is reasonable.
Now our store search look real good and way much attractive and easier to use than before.
I appreaciate also the easy stats that show us what is the top searches on our site.
Don't hesitate its a win !
NB. I was not paid or offered anything to make this review. I know other apps does offer lots of stuff to get positive reviews but not the case here.
Serious people ! Thanks a lot again for your work