Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Searchmymobile

Now i got that why you get 5/5 in reviews. Great app easy to use and very use for me and i think for all who are using and additional points for your support. You really made it easy for me.

Thanks for your help team and keep up your good work:)

Knitbrands

This has got to be one of the best values out there. For $ 3.99 / month we are getting a very sensible and practical app which makes the website look more sophisticated and definitely enhances user experience, and, consequently, conversions.

What's even better is the incredible customer service. All our questions and tweak requests (color changes, font changes, etc.) were answered by Graham by e-mail within hours, with very clear and easy to apply instructions. It's no exaggeration that we've never seen such conscientious service. (And no, we are not getting any kickbacks for all this praise ...).

Highly recommended.

Gcsupplyllc

This is the best search app that I have tried. It's very clean looking as well. Customer service is A+ too! I highly recommend.

Myphonecase Com

Great app. Needed this app because shopify's default search engine sucks. I think it's really cheap too. Give it a try and you'll love it for sure.

Galactic Treasures

Been happy with the app and support so far! Does what we need it to do at an affordable price. And support helped us through our problems. Highly recommend this app.

See the app live in action at www.galactictreasures.com. Feel free to email us (info@galactictreasures.com) if you have questions about our experience with the app.

TerraSlate Paper

We had been waiting for someone to create this app and we absolutely love how easy it is to install and our customers love the convenience. We had a couple of questions that we asked for help with and the support was incredible. Super fast response and answered our questions right away. Highly recommended!

ShopTheCareGroup

This app was recommended to us by our Shopify Expert, Kyle Ewing, from JT&R Capital, and we love it. Our customers often come to the site to reorder and the Live Search app makes it so easy and fast for them to find exactly what they are looking for. Great app and we are proud to have it on our site.

Low Carb Canada

best support ever, had a problem with their app clashing with another app, granted them theme access and they fixed it in less than a day, if we need custom work done we will consider them for sure.

The app itself is super affordable and does a beautiful job with no kind of set up (at least for us, it worked automatically) there are some analytics but mostly it's a quick easy cheap attractive search and not a 200$ alternative that gives you way more than you'll probably need

try them, we also have their social sign in app, works perfectly as well

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Maybe the BEST live search with 'results as you type' functionality. Unlike other JS apps this will load very quickly because they've recently compressed their data.

Naughty Boy Australia

Completely and utterly ridiculously good. I thought "hmm I wonder if I can get some sort of live search thing going?" - 40 seconds later.. I am live searching!

What a fantastic experience. I did nothing but press install.

LOVE IT.