Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Low Carb Canada

best support ever, had a problem with their app clashing with another app, granted them theme access and they fixed it in less than a day, if we need custom work done we will consider them for sure.

The app itself is super affordable and does a beautiful job with no kind of set up (at least for us, it worked automatically) there are some analytics but mostly it's a quick easy cheap attractive search and not a 200$ alternative that gives you way more than you'll probably need

try them, we also have their social sign in app, works perfectly as well

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Maybe the BEST live search with 'results as you type' functionality. Unlike other JS apps this will load very quickly because they've recently compressed their data.

Naughty Boy Australia

Completely and utterly ridiculously good. I thought "hmm I wonder if I can get some sort of live search thing going?" - 40 seconds later.. I am live searching!

What a fantastic experience. I did nothing but press install.

LOVE IT.

Thiercelin1809, Entreprise familiale et bicentenaire

Exactly what we were looking for. Easy to install, great customer service (not often the case on the shopify app store). We got the changes we wanted to suit our store without extra and the APP's price is reasonable.
Now our store search look real good and way much attractive and easier to use than before.
I appreaciate also the easy stats that show us what is the top searches on our site.
Don't hesitate its a win !
NB. I was not paid or offered anything to make this review. I know other apps does offer lots of stuff to get positive reviews but not the case here.
Serious people ! Thanks a lot again for your work