Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Instant Search & Smart Search Filters without limits

SapphireOnline Store

Such an amazing app, it was exactly what I was looking for! It was so much easier to use and Customer service is amazing .

Five-O Depot

The team at Live Search are the most responsive of ANY app that we use! Over a period of a year or so, we have reached out to them on several occasions and they responded within minutes. Sometimes we go days without hearing from any of our other apps. We requested a slight tweak to the functionality of the app and Graham made it happen! We could not be happier with Live Search. :)

Fiona Planet

Those people are great. We had a problem with a double search bar. Sent a message. And we got an answer immediately. The same day it was fixed. This was a perfect service. And the price is perfect only 3.99/month, For a perfect service. I recommend this app to use it. Other apps are much more expensive and do not offer the service as these guys. It is a pleasure to work with these guys. If i could, i would give 10 stars.
www.fionaplanet.com

Zoom Computers and Services

Awesome App, easy to install, had a little issue, emailed and the problem was fixed within an hour, great service great app. The results of the search has filters and all. Highly recommend "Live Search" app

BigHaat.com

Great App. We have been using for the last 1.5 years. It works like a charm. It improved search functionality.

LA FEMME BEAUTY

Great app, works with no need to do any setup. I got in touch with the support team and they answered my questions very promptly. I recommend to use this app.

Discount Homecare Mobility Solutions

This is an amazing app. It instantly did exactly what it said it would. It is affordable and the support is fast and friendly. The price the "competition" is charging is ridiculous. You get everything you need here at a fraction of the cost. Install this app now. You need it, and you will not regret it.

Direct 4x4

Great app, simple to install and use. Never broken on us once. Useful for quick SKU searching too. Would have been nice to have filters on the search page but we'll have to find another app for that. :)

Julailas

WOW! That is what I have to say.
I looked into some apps, the price was high, and then I reached Live Search.I had no expectations for the price I just needed the app so I installed on my store.
It is AMAZING works very good desk top & mobile, I loved it showing the items pictures as well, great, I love it!

Bdga

App works really well. Super easy integration and great support. The team has been very helpful with any questions we've had along the way. Highly recommend.