Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Verbeterhaar.nl

Nice feature in our shop. Support is also really great. I'm very happy with this app and recommend it.

We Have Anything Mall

Excellent product ... even better customer service! Highly recommend!

Jamec Pem

Before I even installed the app the customer service from the team was incredible! They assisted in providing full details and exploring the best result for our website. Once installed it's been a seamless integration and improved user experience instantly. Highly recommend!

Allume

So far, very good! I love the configuration and it made my website even easier to navigate. It was pretty easy to set up, and when I had questions, customer service was super fast to respond and help. Highly recommend.

The Cat's Meow Superstore One Stop Cat Lovers Shop

I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS APPS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE BUT THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME COMPARED TO THE OTHER APPS. THE OTHER APP DEVELOPERS HAVE MUCH TO BE DESIRED REGARDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO SING PRAISES WITH THIS APP. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY WORK WITH YOU IN ALL ASPECTS, FROM INSTALLATION TO EVEN TRYING YOUR SUGGESTIONS. THIS IS THE FIRST APP I HAVE USED THAT THAT THE DEVELOPERS GO THE EXTRA MILE! THAT IS SAYING ALOT BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED SO MANY APPS AND HAVE BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS APP IS A MUST HAVE ESPECIALLY FOR LARGE STORES! I CANNOT STOP SINGING THEIR PRAISES. I AM JUST SO IMPRESSED WITH THEIR APP AND SERVICE. THEY TRULY PUT FORTH TREMENDOUS EFFORT IN PLEASING THEIR CUSTOMERS! APP IS MORE THAN WORTH THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

The Cope

This app is fantastic, its works straight away and the customer service is amazing, would recommend this app over any others , really gave my store the finished it needed

Postal Worker Tees

Great search app for a great price and they are very helpful and fast when you need service. Thank you

CBK Wholesale

Works great, fantastic value compared to other search apps out there. Fast response for partial SKU search matches. Would definitely recommend.

parcaseti

Successful and involved support team. They helped with everything related to design and coding. I use my website in Turkey. Search results with Turkish characters failed. They solved my problem successfully. Very high quality service at this price.

Mountain Khakis

We re-platformed our website to Shopify the first week of May and have been loving the fact that we can add apps on to meet our business needs. Live Search happens to be one of them. The app is super easy to use but what has impressed me so much thus far is the customer service. One of the app representatives personally helped me complete something for our store rather than me having to figure out how to do it ourselves. Thanks for being so helpful!