Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

growhouse.supply

This app does the same thing as the other apps that charge $50+ and the service is great. I asked a question and got a response within minutes. Would highly recommend!

GLOW 55

5+ star ! great work, great quality and great support team! Mr Graham helped a lot doing the customization. One of the best apps so far. Keep it up guys. Thank you so much

Model Train Market

WOW! Awesome app and even better support from Graham! Installed very easily and Graham was super helpful customizing it for us. Thank You

Cortek Exhaust Limited

This has been the best search/filter system I have tried for our store! Graham has been a tremendous help with customizing it to our needs, I strongly recommend this app!

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

This App works great and at a fraction of the price of the other "search" apps. But on top of that, there was a small hiccup in install causing a minor error, and once I brought it to the developers attention, he responded immediately via email and shut off the app while we figured out the problem, and GET THIS, at MIDNIGHT I receive an email telling me he has everything working. WTF! Dude, you stayed up until midnight working on my site. I appreciate you and your app so much, THANKYOU very much Graham!

Under the Nile

This app really helps us customize our search results. The customer service team is also incredibly supportive and helpful!

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

WOW! Just installed 30 minutes ago. So far so good. Very responsive. Easy setup. Useful customization. I will see how my employees like it after using it for a few days. I'm very impressed with how the search results organize. This should make it much easier for my clients and employees to find information. We have over 400 content pages and 100s of product items. I like how the blog results are displayed as well. I am very impressed.

Russ Murray
www.DelawareBusinessIncorporators.com

sweetbuilds

UPDATED REVIEW! Awesome support, quickly fixed all my issues! Now giving this app and the support a five stars. The app itself is amazing but the support is excellent!

Verbeterhaar.nl

Nice feature in our shop. Support is also really great. I'm very happy with this app and recommend it.

We Have Anything Mall

Excellent product ... even better customer service! Highly recommend!