Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Kwoff

Have just set this up. It was SOOO easy compared to the search tool we used to have. And the support is amazing. I wanted something to display slightly differently so it fitted better with our store. Graham from LiveSearch fixed it within a few hours of the request. Hat's off chaps! Very impressive work.

If you need an uncomplicated, inexpensive but effective search box tool, then look no further. Really, really good.

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

Just installed Live Search. Very easy to setup and does exactly what it says it will do. A neat and small improvement to my store that will make the Customer experience that bit better.

Fortec4x4

We needed a better search as standard Shopify provides and found a good solution with Live Search.
After a few adjustments in Live Search, which have been done for us in little time by Live Search support, we have a have now a good solution in place.
The montly subscription fee is fair and acceptable for a small business as we are.

Vantoutbrothers

great app, so easy to install, you'll get the search results instantly, awesome
customer service is very very quick to answer.

Lulyfashion

Great App and super Customer Service!

www.lulyfashion.ch

Survivor Man

Great app. SUPER helpful service, fast, friendly and fixed up some formatting for us so it worked well with our theme. The app itself works well and is very smooth, has helped our search function a lot. Thanks guys!

Blooming Luna

Incredibly helpful and excellent customer service. They went above and beyond to help a novice out! I could not be more impressed by this team, and it's a great app that works seemlessly in my shop! Perfect!

Trials Bike Breakers Uk

Great app at a great price (compared to others) and fantastic customer service!

De Luca Fine Wines

This app does everything I need it to while costing very little. I love that it includes reporting so that I can see the most popular search terms. The customer support is also amazing. Highly recommended!

Iloveveterinary

Great value! After testing many other apps this definatly is the best for my needs