Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Fortec4x4

We needed a better search as standard Shopify provides and found a good solution with Live Search.
After a few adjustments in Live Search, which have been done for us in little time by Live Search support, we have a have now a good solution in place.
The montly subscription fee is fair and acceptable for a small business as we are.

Vantoutbrothers

great app, so easy to install, you'll get the search results instantly, awesome
customer service is very very quick to answer.

Lulyfashion

Great App and super Customer Service!

www.lulyfashion.ch

Survivor Man

Great app. SUPER helpful service, fast, friendly and fixed up some formatting for us so it worked well with our theme. The app itself works well and is very smooth, has helped our search function a lot. Thanks guys!

Blooming Luna

Incredibly helpful and excellent customer service. They went above and beyond to help a novice out! I could not be more impressed by this team, and it's a great app that works seemlessly in my shop! Perfect!

Trials Bike Breakers Uk

Great app at a great price (compared to others) and fantastic customer service!

De Luca Fine Wines

This app does everything I need it to while costing very little. I love that it includes reporting so that I can see the most popular search terms. The customer support is also amazing. Highly recommended!

Iloveveterinary

Great value! After testing many other apps this definatly is the best for my needs

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Absolutely fantastic product and support. It's easy to use and extremely efficient for a reasonnable price.Thank you Graham !

Arsenal Distribution3

Great apps, straight forward, very fast and incredible support!

Many thanks!