Live Search & Smart Filter

Live Search & Smart Filter

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 15, 2023

This is the best app for filtering and searching through your products that you can find :
- No limit on the amount of products to search/filter.
- Possibility to filter by the metafields, just ask for it through "Contact Us" page in the app and the developer, Graham, will set this and anything else that is possible for you.
- About the developer, Graham answered us with 30 minutes of delay MAXIMUM. Understood and solved every problem that we had. Tremendous amount of professionalism.
- Amazing price, you just can't find cheaper.

Our grade : 5/5

Rapide Tyres
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 12, 2022

This is the best ultimate product filtering application I found. There is no limitation regarding product quantity so even in case of large product stock this is the ideal solution. The style is elegant and esthetic and what is more, Graham was very helpful and responsive. He managed to solve all of my requests quickly. Thank you very much for that and I recommend it to all of you :)

Étalon
Hungary
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 26, 2022

Fast and efficient service. very friendly The app works perfectly and is very elegant. We give it a 10. Thank you very much

MOVILSTORE
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited July 20, 2022

Hands down, the support I've received from Graham has been over the top. The developer is very responsive to my special requests. I love how lightening fast the filters work on my store with nearly 10,000 listings! I will be a customer for life. THANK YOU!!

opticsframes
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 8, 2022

This was the perfect solution for my Shopify store. The filter suited all my tasks and the manager Graham helped to set up its size and parameters to the smallest detail. I'm really pleasantly surprised by its functionality!

Delimitmall
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 12, 2022

We love it ! Very good service and fast help with small problem. Perfect for us. Seht gute Preis- Leistung.

Hifiteam Czesany GmbH - home entertainment for you -
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 10, 2022

I can honestly say I have never ever received support feedback so quickly
Responsive and on the money...
Keep up the excellent work Graham

Healthyworld Pharmacy
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
May 4, 2022

Very nice app.Realy great support from Graham.All custom changes done very quickly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lando
Moldova
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 26, 2022

We´ve been using liveSearch for a couple of months now and are very satisfied with its interface, performance and the support-team. definitely recommended.

Golem Karrierewelt
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 24, 2022

I can't say enough good things about this app and the support. Every time an issue came up unique to our store, the customer support was responsive and solved the problem, even if it was a tricky one that needed a personalized solution. I worked with Graham and he was polite and fixed every issue I brought to him and now the search is working exactly like we needed. I highly recommend this app!

Emblem Athletic