Live Shopping & Video Streams

Sell with Live Shopping | Boost Sales | Enhance Brand Affinity

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Krystal | 828 Jewels

This app rocks!! The quality of the stream and replays are outstanding! And the support team is top-notch. Love that they offer the video demo & chat for support. Angshuman has been so supportive & helpful. Really love that their team is willing to customize the platform for me. I told them what I'd like and they're working with me to make it happen. I'm looking forward to the rollout of the additional features!! Thank you so much for having an outstanding product and support team!! You all ROCK!!

January 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It means everything to us. ❤️

Your kind words have undoubtedly encouraged us to continue doing our best, and we appreciate every bit of it. With our upcoming releases, we are confident that your experience with us will only improve. Keep an eye out for that, and thank you again.

Have fun streaming!!!

P.S. I will make sure to forward your feedback to Angshuman. :)

ClosetTrunk

Amazing app, super simple integration and amazing support team. Helped us right from starting off demo to launching our first live show, great features and unbelievable results!!

January 28, 2022

We're thrilled that you found our app amazing and useful; thank you so much for your five-star rating! It means a lot!😍

Ps. We'll be releasing more awesome features soon...so stay tuned. :)

dodo.club

Great app to realize LIVE SHOPPING SHOWS, easy to use and easy to set up. I use it from May 2020 and the team improved a lot the app: the biggest improvement is SIMULCASTING. This feature permits to broadcast the show in FB, YOUTUBE and other platform. Last but much important is customer service: team is kind and professional, solves issues very quickly. Thanks a lot

January 3, 2022

Thank you for providing such a wonderful review!! Your feedback is even more special and close to our heart as it's from our first newly boarded client. ❤️

We strive to deliver more powerful features your way in the coming months that will help you achieve your business objectives with us. So hang tight with us. :) ;)

Peachylean Ireland

This app is extremely easy to use, the free version allows you to easily test and start your shopping events and customer experiences. After one test we hosted a trial shopping event and took a large sum of revenue in 20 minutes. The live stream was then linked to our homepage and shoppers continued for 3 hours after the event.. We have been using the tool for one month now and connected in with the Channelize team, who were so excited at the success of our first couple of events, we are delighted with the level of service and connection with the founding team was just an incredible touch! I will be recommending this app to all my pals with product type business’s and we’ll be investing in more features and opening this as a sales channel for 2022. This is the future of selling! We’ll done team Channelize ❤️

December 30, 2021

Your review made us extremely happy, and it truly made the Channelize.io Team have a happy new year. Thank you!!! 😍
It's been a pleasure working with you, and knowing your recent show huge success was icing on the cake. Because of customers like you, we are proud of our platform. We hope to continue working with you and provide our best services to help you exceed your business's expectations and sales. Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. The more we read it, the more we love it. ❤️ ❤️

naturebaby.dk

This is a really nice app for Live Shopping!
The customer service is phenomenal, the UX for shoppers are excellent and when the conversion tracking is soon added, I believe the tool will be a great sales channel for us. Keep up the great work!

December 22, 2021

Your review definitely made our day, thank you so much. 😍 We're delighted that you like our platform and have found our services useful. We endeavour to give our customers a fantastic user experience, and it will only get better with our upcoming releases. Stay tuned, and once again, thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Dixee's

Customer service is great, they take you through the steps of getting your store online and promoting you brand. The features of the App and the integrations are A1, I recommend this App 100%.

December 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! It is really appreciated. We are ecstatic that you enjoy our services and recommend us. We are confident that your experience with us will only improve in the future. 😇

Thank you once more, and Happy Streaming!

Arabella love & fashion

The whole idea of shopping live is the future
the application is very well technically designed and contains everything you need. I would also like to point out that they have excellent support that makes sure everything goes as it should. I 100% I recommend!

December 10, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review; we LOVE it! It's always a pleasure to hear how happy our clients are with our product. Again, always happy & excited to work with you and contributing value to your business! ❤️

Arctic Fox India

Great app very easy to use and good customer support as well. Going live is easy with channelize.io now

December 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your amazing review and the perfect score! It means a lot to us. 😊

Dermalogica Malaysia

The app is used for livestreams for the website, it was easy to use and operate. The team is responsive and is up to suggestions and improvements!

October 1, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are always pleased when our customers are happy. Thank you again!

Tailgating Central

Great app very easy to use! Customers love it!! Only suggestion would be to be able to have the ability to “pre- record” the shopping videos.

August 20, 2021

Thank you for such an inspiring review!! Glad to know your customers are loving the Shopping Shows on your Store! 🙏

Also, thanks a lot for your suggestion, we are releasing the feature of "Pre-recorded Videos for Shopping Shows" in the next few weeks, and that will surely help you boost buyer engagement on your store.