Live Shopping & Video Streams

Live Shopping & Video Streams

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 9, 2022

This app has been a game changer with our online audience. We've been using it to promote our holiday products, gift sets and bundles. It's been a great way to connect with our customers and to answer their questions in real time. Prior to using the Live Shopping feature I was using IG stories to connect with our audience which didn't translate to sales that could be measured. I love the capabilities of this app and I have recommended it to all of my friends who sell their products online.

Harlem Candle Company
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 23, 2022

So far, so good. I have just added this app and hope to use it more. The UI is simple and intuitive. Recommend it for live shopping. The team have been extremely responsive and upfront in getting me going.

Sexy Beast
India
Time spent using app: 26 days
October 24, 2022

The Support is Awesome, When Your in Trouble, Don't Hesitate to Reach Them on Official Website. They Would Friendly Guide You

Dauky Fashion
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 21, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application pour présenter en live nos collections de vêtements. L'app est très bien faite et facile d'utilisation, le support technique est très réactif et nous a accompagné tout au long de la mise en place. Je recommande !

SOI PARIS
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 20, 2022

We are using Channelize for our Skincare Masterclasses. The shopping experience is seamless and doesn't distract our customers from the educational part of the video content. There are a few functionalities that could still be added to the app, like native multi-host support, upload of recorded videos, and minor video editing and trimming of the replay. But otherwise, it odes the job!.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 12, 2022

Funciona bien y es fácil de usar. Ya hemos realizado dos live shopping shows y nos resultó perfecto.

Blockstore.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 23, 2022

Fantastic support and a genuine product. Would highly recommend it for a truly excellent LIVE experience.

Papillonkia Preloved
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 19, 2022

For the price, you really can't do better than Channlize! They have excellent customer support, and the platform is really easy to use as a host. Our customers noted that the mobile integration could use some fine tuning, but overall I would definitely recommend to businesses dipping their toe in live sales!

Shop Chunks
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 17, 2022

Wonderful support, they take their business seriously! I highly recommend for the best LIVE shopping experience.

The Quilted Cow
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 28, 2022

Hi, very happy to find this app, it has been and still is a very good tool for livestream shopping. The dashboard and mobile app is very easy to use. The team is very responsive if you need assistance. We at DSF Antique Jewelry strongly recommend it. Thanks!

DSF Antique Jewelry