Live Shopping & Video Streams

Sell with Live Shopping | Boost Sales | Enhance Brand Affinity

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Quilted Cow

Wonderful support, they take their business seriously! I highly recommend for the best LIVE shopping experience.

DSF Antique Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi, very happy to find this app, it has been and still is a very good tool for livestream shopping. The dashboard and mobile app is very easy to use. The team is very responsive if you need assistance. We at DSF Antique Jewelry strongly recommend it. Thanks!

Taiga

Location Morocco

i've worked with live shopping its a very good application, i highly recommend it if you want to get more sales

Ox Luxe

Location Singapore

Powerful app that meets our needs of simulcasting. On top of that the app has a lot of useful features that can help with customer conversion. Their sales and technical team were really responsive and helped me regarding our issues and queries. Highly recommended app for merchants.

RSA

Time spent using app About 2 months

Recommended! We were looking for something with good mobile compatibility and this app works great. Easy to use and good UX. Looking forward to seeing how we can grow our business with live shopping

tint. Smartes Licht

Location Germany

Die App funktioniert super. Ich hatte kurz ein Verständnisproblem. Dabei wurde mir vom Support aber innerhalb von wenigen Minuten geholfen! Vielen Dank.

June 2, 2022

Danke für diese netten Worte 🙏. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne in Ihrem
Reise des Live-Shoppings und machen Ihre Shopping-Shows erfolgreich.

Galeria de Bijuterii

Location Hungary

We have had really a good experience using this app! I must point out how helpful and quick the whole team was as we had some custom requirements and the Channelize team basically responded very positively to each and all of them! They implemented for us a way to find products based on their ID instead of their name. This was a problem to us, since we have several products with the same name, but they solved this very promptly. Also they helped us with adding a new language to the app, which we appreciate hugely! As we're continuing using this app, I'm sure that we will be able to provide more feedback and improvement ideas and I'm convinced they will be received positively like in all previous cases. PS: We appreciate all the support and quick replies we've received from Angshuman! Thank you!

Bijuterii TV

Location Hungary

We are happy with this app, as it works as advertised and it is really easy to set it up. We use it in 2 Shopify stores already! I would point out that the support team was very quick in answering all our questions and requests. For example, we needed this app to work with our Romanian store. So we sent the translations and they implemented it very quickly! I also have to give them a big thumbs up as they were very open to our suggestions on how to improve the app. We are working closely with the Channelize team to further improve the app and the overall experience! PS: I love that this app give us the possibility to stream the show to Facebook and Youtube too!

ENDYMOS

I really enjoy the ease of set up, how quickly my customers were able to figure things out on our very first live, and I love, love, love the video quality. As a darker skin woman, I’m always trying to find the right lighting and of course, natural light is the best. But this apps features does what I need done for all my live selling needs.

Poppy Barley

Time spent using app About 1 month

Our company has really enjoyed using the app so far! It's easy to use and addresses all of our needs

Previous 1 3 4