Lit Live View & Recordings

Lit Live View & Recordings

by Lit

Watch customers in real time and replay session recordings

Deco-foodshop

Nice and helpfull app...but...after some time didn't work anymore. I try to reinstall but it is blocked. Show me error 500. I ask for help but after 2 weeks not response yet.

Neon Hut

It wont work after 5000 video recordings, it wont allow us to install again and it keeps on reconnecting

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.

hi there, i only see like .38 sec videos all the time or should i say very short length. please check and let me know if there is a bug or anyting? because ur app is great but it only shows me very short duration wondering why anyone will only come for few seconds when they actually clicked the link?

Sapbro Store

Una buena alternativa para los que inician en Shopify y necesitan ver lo que realizan los clientes. gracias !

TheWowDeals

Great app effective, simple and easy to use! with real time recording thank you for your support !!!

Parador Fit

Muy buena aplicación. la recomiendo, fácil de usar, no tiene tantas vueltas. Me resulto muy efectiva

GodSavethePods

Not working well I got a customer 23 minutes on my website but the app only record 0.46 secondes ! Shame the app is good !

February 28, 2021

Hi there! First of all, thanks a lot for using our app. There currently is a bug related to the calculation of the session duration. The 23 minutes you're seeing is the time from the start of the session to the end of the processing and uploading of the recording. The 46 seconds you see in the recording is likely the correct session duration. We're very sorry for the confusion caused by this bug and working as fast as possible on fixing it. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at liveview@lit.cash.

Braygo

I usually do not write reviews, but for this app I just had to. Perfect for newbies or experts figuring out how customers interact with your store/website. The information collected is very valuable. Thank-you.
www.braygo.ca

HustlingSpirit

Great App so you can see what going on with your potential customers, you can see what items they are clicking on most, adding to cart, etc... so you can advertise even if they don't purchase. Total Free App no strings attached .... Updated 5/16 it suddenly stoped working :( was great while it lasted

Mustache and Beards

Does exactly what you would expect. No limit on how many recorded sessions and you watch live view also. 5 stars because it's free too! Hope it stays that way!

2 Next