Lit Live View & Recordings

Lit Live View & Recordings

by Lit

Watch customers in real time and replay session recordings

Chiarelli's Religious Goods & Church Supply

Worked well overall, despite being very slow to load and a little visually buggy. However it has fully stopped working today, and after uninstalling and attempting to reinstall to fix the issue, it won't even do that. For me this app is now fully broken.

Deco-foodshop

Nice and helpfull app...but...after some time didn't work anymore. I try to reinstall but it is blocked. Show me error 500. I ask for help but after 2 weeks not response yet.

GodSavethePods

Not working well I got a customer 23 minutes on my website but the app only record 0.46 secondes ! Shame the app is good !

February 28, 2021

Hi there! First of all, thanks a lot for using our app. There currently is a bug related to the calculation of the session duration. The 23 minutes you're seeing is the time from the start of the session to the end of the processing and uploading of the recording. The 46 seconds you see in the recording is likely the correct session duration. We're very sorry for the confusion caused by this bug and working as fast as possible on fixing it. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at liveview@lit.cash.