Livify: Live Visitors Widget

Livify: Live Visitors Widget

by COMCODE

Show your Happy Shoppers. Increase FOMO and conversion rates.

EasySlims

I lack social proof on my website, and by using this Livify, i improved social proof on my website which in return gave me more sales. I hope trials is more than 5 days. 5 days is not that much to fully test the result of this app.

LA MIA BORSA

It's been only a couple of days since using the app and it seems absolutely the right thing for the purpose. Easy to configure, no strings attached. Would definitely recommend.

FRENCH KIXX : Cils Magnétiques, Cosmétique et Produits de Beauté

Great apps ! Works well and very simple to install and manage. I think it gives the little more confidence needed for new shops/brands.

FireballImports

Seems to work great and performs as promised! A bit expensive though , given the simplicity of the function.

Fashion Outlet Shop

I tried few apps like this and I like this most. It's very simple and useful. I recommended.

Chicatella

Wow! This is a neat trick for building trust and boosting sales with the FOMO effect. Great value for the money!

PilonShop

Livify is very easy to use and install. It is amazing how such an easy apps can improve your sales. Thanks to developers!