Livify: Live Visitors Widget

Show your Happy Shoppers. Increase scarity and conversions.

$6.99/month. 5-day free trial.

EasySlims

Location Norway

I lack social proof on my website, and by using this Livify, i improved social proof on my website which in return gave me more sales. I hope trials is more than 5 days. 5 days is not that much to fully test the result of this app.

LA MIA BORSA

Location Romania

It's been a while now since using the app and it seems absolutely fine. Very useful to get a touch of most visited products within the set period. Easy to configure. Would definitely recommend.

FRENCH KIXX : Cils Magnétiques, Cosmétique et Produits de Beauté

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great apps ! Works well and very simple to install and manage. I think it gives the little more confidence needed for new shops/brands.

FireballImports

Seems to work great and performs as promised! A bit expensive though , given the simplicity of the function.

Fashion Outlet Shop

Location Slovenia

I tried few apps like this and I like this most. It's very simple and useful. I recommended.

Chicatella

Location Slovenia

Wow! This is a neat trick for building trust and boosting sales with the FOMO effect. Great value for the money!

PilonShop

Location Slovenia

Livify is very easy to use and install. It is amazing how such an easy apps can improve your sales. Thanks to developers!