Avaliações (81)

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de maio de 2024

Awesome way to recover lost add to carts. Huge help to our site!

V E N T Y
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

This is not the customer service you want. Email service support has not replied to you in over 4 days, and text service support has not replied in over 24 hours.

Luxe B Co
Canadá
9 dias usando o app
LiveRecover deixou uma resposta 2 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback is super valuable - it helps us see where we can step up. We strive to reply within 24 hours, which is what happened in your case. Nonetheless, we're continuously making moves to smooth out our support process for quicker and better communication. Your experience is a friendly nudge for us to keep our communication clear and timely. We are committed to providing you with the assistance you need, without confusion. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are dedicated to earning back your trust.

6 de março de 2024

Incredibly easy to set up, Steve explains how everything works simply yet detailed while making us feel confident using LiveRecover. Our audience loves knowing there is a real human behind the outreach messages. Aleena is very quick in responding to questions and on top of everything! We've seen great early data for recovered sales. Definitely recommend.

Top of the Mornin Coffee
14 dias usando o app
5 de fevereiro de 2024

I was happy with your service but recently they charged me wrongly for multiple transaction almost amounting to $10,000 in revenue and I have been trying to get my money back since 10 days but they haven't responded me in last four days.

I am planning to take legal action if this is not resolved and will let you know guys the other way around if it gets resolved as well

Arkjunction Official
Índia
6 meses usando o app
LiveRecover deixou uma resposta 13 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for your review. We're genuinely sorry for the inconvenience caused by the billing mix-up, which stemmed from the multiple transactions related to the redeemed discount code. We had been actively working to rectify the situation since our initial communication. While we acknowledge the delay in our responses during the weekend, we want to clarify that our team diligently processed a full refund on Monday, February 5th, addressing the mistake in the recovered sales. We're committed to making sure our billing communications are perfectly clear from now on. Our goal is to always keep you well-informed and never leave you feeling uninformed.

If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, our customer support team is standing by, offering straightforward assistance without any ambiguity. We value your attentiveness in helping us maintain our standards.

29 de janeiro de 2024

I used to have the same issue. I signed up for it, and I followed the article for the check out system setting once I follow the article, I begin to create the workflow and I’ve been waiting more than 24 hour for the conversation to start live agent? support was great. But the issue was not solved. I’ve been waiting more than a week, but I’ll definitely come back. Hopefully I’ll give myself a chance again and hopefully it works this time and if it doesn’t, I’ll sign up with a different company.

Gentlemen Gear
6 meses usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

So excited to use this app. Installation was a breeze, My potential customers are going to love this!

Slate Flosser
39 minutos usando o app
Data de edição: 1 de fevereiro de 2021

This app is super turnkey and an incredible addition to our entire brand strategy. Every time I look at a conversation one of the assistants write when a customer asks questions, it’s like they are an actual employee with how much knowledge and research they respond back with. This app is just a no brainer and the team behind the app are incredibly smart. I loved how fast and easy it was to get setup and having humans is way better than the chatbots. More than highly recommend this app, it’s really a vital missing piece if you don’t have it!

TinyCrumble
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2021

Love Liverecover! It really helped us capture more abandoned shopper than we thought was possible. Our store saw an immediate boost after downloading! Highly recommend

Dao Drops
Quase 4 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 14 de janeiro de 2021

A great service which is also customized for our special requirements! We couldn't be happier about the service . Their customer support is incredible also. We have used them for almost a year now and the incremental revenue Liverecover brings with SMS cart recovery with human agents is a big time saver.

Buywow USA
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
9 de agosto de 2023

LiveRecover is a great app that I would highly recommend. We are continually impressed with the results. We see sales each month recovered through their personalized abandoned cart recovery and customer centric approach. Steve and the team are the best!

Rumored