Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de janeiro de 2024

I used to have the same issue. I signed up for it, and I followed the article for the check out system setting once I follow the article, I begin to create the workflow and I’ve been waiting more than 24 hour for the conversation to start live agent? support was great. But the issue was not solved. I’ve been waiting more than a week, but I’ll definitely come back. Hopefully I’ll give myself a chance again and hopefully it works this time and if it doesn’t, I’ll sign up with a different company.

Gentlemen Gear
16 de novembro de 2023

LiveRecover has been a game changer for us. By day 3 it was already having a clear impact on our bottom line. I was shocked with how quickly it was recovering lost orders, especially on our non-buyers. Obviously, the main benefit is all of the incremental revenue it brings in; however, it has 2 additional benefits. The first is that customers and potential customers love having someone to talk to. Since they use live agents and not AI, people are having real conversations. It is not just "here's a code." They ask questions, give thoughts, and guide them through the buying process. Our customers then thank them and say it was the best shopping experience they have ever had. The second benefit is we learn why people do not complete the purchase. Since these people are having full conversations, they will mention why they got to the checkout page and did not convert. It's basically serving as a surveying tool which we can use to optimize our site. Based on people's comments, we are making changes to our site to help optimize.

If you're a Shopify brand, there is no reason not to try out LiveRecover. I've already referred them to a few of my contacts in the industry who will be trying them in Q1 2024. I've used a lot of MarTech and LiveRecover has been the fastest to profitability and one of the most valuable tools I've ever used.

Jordan Craig
15 dias usando o app
20 de novembro de 2023

LiveRecover is an absolute cheat code. In about 4.5 days the recovered sales are over 10x the monthly cost I'm paying for the Pro Plan. This is the most no-brainer thing I've ever done for my brand.

DoodleDazzles
6 dias usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

A great product. Easy to install and drives a lot of incremental value. if all shopify apps were like this, i would feel a lot better about using them.

Dosaze
26 de novembro de 2023

Took money after removing app weeks prior. They won't respond to emails. Very unprofessional. I've noticed others complain of the same issue. This isn't a coincidence. This is a shady app.

Sapphire Ace
22 dias usando o app
LiveRecover deixou uma resposta 26 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear about your frustration, but let’s clear the air: no shades or shadows here, just a bit of a mix-up with the billing after you uninstalled the app. Rest assured, we’ve processed your $9 refund within 24 hours of receiving your email on a Sunday evening.
We’re on the ball to ensure our billing communications are crystal clear going forward. It’s never our intention to leave you feeling out of the loop.
If you’ve got more to say or need further assistance, our customer support team is ready to step in—no shadiness, just straight-up service.
We appreciate your vigilance in keeping us in check.

2 de novembro de 2023

Instant revenue recovery as soon as it went live. Just make sure to fill out the knowledge base thoroughly for their reps.

Cleopatra
9 dias usando o app
3 de outubro de 2023

Liverecover has incrementally improved our revenue by texting people at the bottom of the funnel that need their questions answered or a discount to push them to put in their credit card and purchase. It's a win-win, no brainer for us, personal support is valued, and steve/ari give world-class support. we used for www.laticoleathers.com

Latico Leathers
2 meses usando o app
9 de agosto de 2023

LiveRecover has proven to be a priceless resource for our business. The ROI each month is extremely high, and our AOV through LiveRecover tends to be significantly higher than our standard site AOV.

As a vaporizer brand, we are subject to SHAFT rules and regulations and have had a lot of trouble with different SMS carriers in the past. Every other platform has simply told us "sorry, there's nothing we can do" when SMS carriers have shut our brand down. The LiveRecover team is the first platform that has been a true partner to us through these issues.

When their carrier shut our brand down, the LiveRecover team went to bat for us, found a completely new carrier, and was able to set our account back up within a few months. They did all the research and legwork to find and start working with this new carrier, which we could not be more grateful for!

Our team here at Ooze only has glowing, positive things to say about using LiveRecover and the support they've provided us. It is SO simple to use, their team literally does everything for you. If I could rate this service higher than 5 stars, I would!

Ooze
7 meses usando o app
9 de agosto de 2023

LiveRecover is a great app that I would highly recommend. We are continually impressed with the results. We see sales each month recovered through their personalized abandoned cart recovery and customer centric approach. Steve and the team are the best!

Rumored
Quase 3 anos usando o app
23 de agosto de 2023

We've been using LiveRecover for the past few months and couldn't be happier with the results. Their team is very responsive answering any questions we had along the way and setup is quick and easy. Once setup is complete, you can set it and forget it. We just onboarded our other brand to LiveRecover as well and excited to watch the revenue come in.

LUVV Labs