Live Shopping

Live Shopping

by Livescale

Streamline sales funnel with live video

Cantine Knuckles

My restaurant business used Livescale recently to share our cooking methods, have our chef answer client questions, and do live demos all while selling gift cards ahead of the holiday season. The technology was seamless and super easy to use, and we loved working with our client success manager. Theres no commission Livescale takes, and we just payed $490 - in my opinion, well worth the price. Thanks Livescale!

Cheekbone Beauty

Incredible app for Live Events! The Livescale team is great to work with! Online selling is made easy with this app!

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your review Cheekbone Beauty! We're happy to make online selling easy for you through Live Shopping! 😊

Shani Darden Skin Care

Easy to install w/ great step by step videos. Good streaming quality with easy catalog integration.

Thank you for your review Shani Darden Skin Care! 😊

Boule de neige

Great experience doing a Live Shopping event using Livescale technology. The audience can shop directly in the video, it's very powerful (we had a 20% conversion rate during the 30mn live!!). Find your best influenceur and give it a try!

June 18, 2020

Thank you Boule de Neige for your review!
We’re happy to learn you had a great experience doing a Live Shopping event with us and we’re excited to watch your next Live Shopping show!

MAISON MAYA

I was looking for a livestream app and found out Live Shopping by Livescale. The event setup was pretty easy and it directly syncs with my collections. I didn't know what to expect at first so I did a live event with a small audience, just to see. My customers love it! And that was fun for me too, to host a live shopping event, interact directly with my audience, and give them the option to buy my products without leaving the video. The realtime analytics are really cool feature and you know instantly about your sales.

Con: I had to create a first event, before the real event, to see how the experience looks like. So having a way to test out without creating an event before would be great. There's definitely a learning curve with the streaming settings and everything related to the video actually - but once you got it, it's pretty straightforward. I used my iphone 8 for the show.
They have a livescale academy website that was really helpful for production setup and get some live shopping ideas.

Will definitely host events on a weekly basis. Cool app!

Hi Maison Maya!

We're glad you're enjoying our Live Shopping app and that your customers love it. We are hard at work providing new features to increase your sales and giving you more control over the whole experience. Concerning the ability to test out an event without creating another event, we're excited to announce that this is a feature that will soon be available to all users! As you said, the Livescale Academy is a great tool to get inspired, learn about video production, and draft a communication plan.

Should you ever need further help, we have a dedicated support channel here: support@livescale.tv

Thank you for you review Maison Maya!