Live Shopping

Live Shopping

by Livescale

The #1 Live Shopping Solution with Integrated Checkout

LOHN

We LOVE Livescale! We hosted our first event last week and we ended up doubling our sales target. The set-up was super easy, and they have an amazing team who is there for you every step of the way to resolve any technical questions you may have. Livescale is a fantastic way to educate and sell to your customers near and far!

StyleDemocracy.com

Our team has used Livescale twice now, and it's such a great way to interact with our customer base on a more personal level. Can't wait for our future events! Plus, the customer support team is wonderful.

Consonant Skin+Care

We have used LiveScale to run shopping events from our website a number of times. Each time we do a little better than the time before; but this last time, we did a lot better than the time before. We have learned there is both art and science to selling live on your own website, but when you crack the code, it can be great business! The science part is about having the right offers at the right time for the customers who are shopping; and the art part is about presenting the offers in a way that builds community with your customers, builds affinity for your brand, and most importantly, sells your products. The LiveScale team helped us with both the art and the science. As with all new technology, there were a few growing pains early on, but the support team was very responsive and even made sure they were on hand to support us in real time during our LiveScale broadcasts! If you're new to this kind of selling, I strongly recommend trying it as a complement to the selling you are doing in other channels. We love it, and so do our customers!

NEOPHYTE

I have now used Livescale 3 times to host live shopping events and each time has been such a seamless experience. It's honestly the best way to create an interactive experience with your audience/followers/customers. Not only do you get to connect on a whole new level (talking directly to the shoppers, answering questions live, etc.), you also get SO much value out of it. From direct customer feedback to extra revenue (we make more during live shopping events which offer discounts than we do on regular pre-sales!) it's really a no-brainer. Don't be intimidated by the live aspect! It really humanizes the shopping experience which is so rare to come by these days. I truly can't wait to host another Livescale event.

Cantine Knuckles

My restaurant business used Livescale recently to share our cooking methods, have our chef answer client questions, and do live demos all while selling gift cards ahead of the holiday season. The technology was seamless and super easy to use, and we loved working with our client success manager. Theres no commission Livescale takes, and we just payed $490 - in my opinion, well worth the price. Thanks Livescale!

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Cantine Knuckles! We're still amazed by the concept of your show and we can't wait to see what you will do for your next one! 😊

Bling Me Neshaj

UPDATE: I wrote a really strong review last year because i really struggled initially to get connected... BUT, I went back in and was able to get it together and once I was able to get the system fully connected I have fallen in love with it. They seem to be making great strides to do updates and making it easier to work with. I love all the features especially the custom invites, the LIVE customer Chat and the simple check out for the customers is AWESOME! Original 1 star review I had high hopes but could never get it connected to go LIVE... spent a few hours had the chat live but still nothing finally just removing from my store.. Hopefullly a more novice user friendly update will be available soon

October 2, 2020

We’re sorry to hear you had trouble using Livescale and we understand how you feel. This is not the experience we wish to offer, and we really appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed about how we can support you further.

At Livescale, we strive to offer a stellar experience to those who want to take part in the Live Shopping revolution. As such we’ve created numerous support and informative channels like our own Livescale Academy, our support Help Center, and our dedicated chat support with Live Shopping experts.

Our agent Max got in touch with you earlier today to help you through the whole process, from creating an event to going live, but never received any response from you. We're so sorry about that!

We would love to help you set-up your first event. Many stores who’ve tried Livescale found it was a game changer and we want Live Shopping to become a game changer for you store as well. Please let us know - we hope to help you kick off your first event very soon!

Cheekbone Beauty

Incredible app for Live Events! The Livescale team is great to work with! Online selling is made easy with this app!

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your review Cheekbone Beauty! We're happy to make online selling easy for you through Live Shopping! 😊

Shani Darden Skin Care

Easy to install w/ great step by step videos. Good streaming quality with easy catalog integration.

Thank you for your review Shani Darden Skin Care! 😊

Boule de neige

Great experience doing a Live Shopping event using Livescale technology. The audience can shop directly in the video, it's very powerful (we had a 20% conversion rate during the 30mn live!!). Find your best influenceur and give it a try!

June 18, 2020

Thank you Boule de Neige for your review!
We’re happy to learn you had a great experience doing a Live Shopping event with us and we’re excited to watch your next Live Shopping show!

MAISON MAYA

I was looking for a livestream app and found out Live Shopping by Livescale. The event setup was pretty easy and it directly syncs with my collections. I didn't know what to expect at first so I did a live event with a small audience, just to see. My customers love it! And that was fun for me too, to host a live shopping event, interact directly with my audience, and give them the option to buy my products without leaving the video. The realtime analytics are really cool feature and you know instantly about your sales.

Con: I had to create a first event, before the real event, to see how the experience looks like. So having a way to test out without creating an event before would be great. There's definitely a learning curve with the streaming settings and everything related to the video actually - but once you got it, it's pretty straightforward. I used my iphone 8 for the show.
They have a livescale academy website that was really helpful for production setup and get some live shopping ideas.

Will definitely host events on a weekly basis. Cool app!

Hi Maison Maya!

We're glad you're enjoying our Live Shopping app and that your customers love it. We are hard at work providing new features to increase your sales and giving you more control over the whole experience. Concerning the ability to test out an event without creating another event, we're excited to announce that this is a feature that will soon be available to all users! As you said, the Livescale Academy is a great tool to get inspired, learn about video production, and draft a communication plan.

Should you ever need further help, we have a dedicated support channel here: support@livescale.tv

Thank you for you review Maison Maya!