Loadify: Preloader & TurboMode

Loadify: Preloader & TurboMode

by Ninety9

Add a professional touch to your store with a load animation

ADL Distribution

This app is great. Customer service always responded right away and was super friendly. Highly recommend!

edmprints.com

This app is AMAZING! Plus, the customer service is so fast in helping! One of my favorite apps to have!

guitarmetrics

amazing app. This is a really useful app. Gives a really professional look to your store. I have tried to manually insert a preloader but this app made it really easy. I highly recommend it.

MVMENT OFFICIAL

Replied to my order fast, gave me a clean image within 24 hours. Polite guy/lady that defenitely has some design skill. platform is easy to use and I will defenitely reccomend it. it gives that extra touch of professionality to your website without doing any coding yourself.

Kuwaloo

We have a paid theme so this app needed a bit of a code tweak, after contacting Loadify creators they have responded promptly, have jumped in and fixed the issue. As our theme needs updating once in a while, they have offered us to change the code anytime we need. We are indeed very happy with the pre-loader we have made and the app works great! Recommend 5*

DKKB

I used this app because my website was loading a little bit long. I think it's a good opportunity to not lose website traffic.

vendforyou

it looks very proffesional ! i hope this application will help me with my store growth. Thank you very much

Bad to the Bone Pet Supply

Fantastic!!! Makes my store look so professional! The icon and smooth animation gives customers confidence when buying.

Bodiedbyx

This app is a great way to engage customers, it is needed especially because I’m a start up entrepreneur people need to respect the professionalism

beaudiscount

Thanks for this free and usefull app grea5ttttt5t5tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttytyyythhhhhhhhh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8