Loadify ‑ Preloader

Loadify ‑ Preloader

by Ninety9

Add a professional touch to your store with a loading image

Kuwaloo

We have a paid theme so this app needed a bit of a code tweak, after contacting Loadify creators they have responded promptly, have jumped in and fixed the issue. As our theme needs updating once in a while, they have offered us to change the code anytime we need. We are indeed very happy with the pre-loader we have made and the app works great! Recommend 5*

DKKB

I used this app because my website was loading a little bit long. I think it's a good opportunity to not lose website traffic.

vendforyou

it looks very proffesional ! i hope this application will help me with my store growth. Thank you very much

Bad to the Bone Pet Supply

Fantastic!!! Makes my store look so professional! The icon and smooth animation gives customers confidence when buying.

Bodiedbyx

This app is a great way to engage customers, it is needed especially because I’m a start up entrepreneur people need to respect the professionalism

beaudiscount

Thanks for this free and usefull app grea5ttttt5t5tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttytyyythhhhhhhhh

ShopPricedToSell

I installed the app and haven't tried it out yet because I wanted to put my logo but in order to do that I'm asked to leave a review. It's a good idea to have but haven't tested the app to give an honest review yet.

Edit: Had it for a day and it looks like it's working fine. Will update to 5 if stays consistent

BLACKBIRD

best
very good
zgshhshs
shhshshhhs
hdhrhhrh
hdhdh dhhdhd brhhr hrhrjr heh
hdhdhhehe hrhehheheh3hh3h3

Comiso Coffee

Great app so far. Very easy to use. The staff is friendly and responsive. The app really puts a nice branded touch to any store. Highly recommend it!

Hockey Factory

Great app, easy to use and good results. I was looking for an option to make my website more attractive while loading and I was not disappointed with the results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8