Loadify: Preloader & TurboMode

Seamless page transitions & loading screen within few clicks!

Free

SHIRGUDE

i am just starting this app and from what i saw it looks pretty great and i ll be updating my review after checking the apps speed!!
you know what scratch what i said above, this is the best app you could ever get just add it and customize it yourself, you wont even need help.....wow thank you very much and well done!!!

EcoCrackle

The service was amazing when I had an issue and was resolved within 5 mins. Would highly recommend it and is looking great on my website!

shopilovehercollection2.0

very easy to work. I LOVE THE TRANSITIONS IT HAS BROUGHT TO MY WEBSITE. 5 STARS. Add this app to your website and I promise your conversation rate will increase big time.

Fantasy Hime

I contacted Nikolov and he was very happy to help me, I was shocked that I didn't have to do much, and that he provided me with solutions without me having to do anything. He was also nice and gave me creative criticism about my website and how I can improve. If it wasn't for his additional feedback I wouldn't have known and the certain issue would've prolonged. I am very grateful for the support I have received. I am also very happy with the overall coding, it it very simple to use compared to the other apps on the Shopify apps store. Overall, I am very pleased.

SkyWalker Tools

Great App! Did exactly what it said! No better loading screen app. Even has a free mode as of right now.

SEASONNER

simply amazing, no words to describe how amazing this developers are, thank you so much for this! 5 star deserved.

Oscillate Matrix

Thank you very much for this package. Very smooth and professional aesthetic. One of the effects were not immediately compatible with my specific theme. But within seconds of me contacting them on the issue, it was solved. 5/5 definitely recommend this. I wish there was a way to use my own transition. Because I do actually have a nice repeating logo animation that I was hoping to use. But that's alright, the built in transitions are still good, best to keep it simple anyways.

Endless Mayhem

Really great app, looks awesome on the website, and support team helped me within minutes! Recommending to everyone

CosCos.es

Very easy to use and setup definitely would reccommend getting it as it´s free. Adds a nice unique feeling to your website

Jordan Cosmetics

I will give this app a 5! Its brilliant and so easy to use. My store front looks professional . Will deffo reccomened this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8