Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Jardin Flowers

Great!!! I had a couple of questions and they were quick to reply. Highly recommended!
Update: just wanted to say again how great their customer service is. We have had the app for over a year now, and we needed some customization done and they got it done quickly without questions asked. Thank you Jess for your support!

Milk Eggs

works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Cookitdelivery

This app is exactly what I need for my business. Plus a very quick and helpful customer service response!

Little Bunch Of Blooms

Local App is perfect for a small business and beyond. Andrew was great and very supportive ! I highly recommend this app to anybody that would like the option of having dates blocked out to delivery times as options !

Thanks Guys
Mary

Secretlab

so fucking awesome! straight to the point app, all apps should be like this

SupperBell

Excellent app that fills an important gap for Shopify. Adam was incredibly helpful and responsive via email in walking through my use case and honestly guiding me before I began using it for my store. Thank you Adam. The app works very well, and per Adam's comments will have enhancements added in coming releases that will make much improved.

kirimrumah.com

Amazing app, Amazing service from the developer

the Idea Lounge

This app was exactly what a client needed to keep their delivery service organized across their two stores + website.

Andrew was really responsive and helpful while we were installing the app and assisted us with customizing it to meet our needs.

Great solution!

FreshQuik

Very useful and fitting app for my business. The support was prompt and very helpful with getting my website situated and functioning properly.

Thanks Jessica and whoever else helped!

Ideal Workspace

Pretty cool app that helps us plan out our deliveries for the day. Only thing is that I wish it could be customised for more than 1 hour delivery intervals.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’ve since updated the app so you can customise your delivery slots to whatever intervals you would like!